pong

ebab-gay B&B

Here in Europe is seems the latest craze for holidaymakers-stylish private B+B, that old UK-style Bed and breakfast (in the continent that brekkie was never very important-and available at plenty of other places too), in old ages simply considered to be a pension or private rooms-zimmer frei.

With the ever growing rise of www use, there has been a small but proliferate market for private B+B-foregoing the ever more standardized hotels. Various sites like wimdu and airbandb cater for it.

In the gay press there is since a few monthes a similar siteclearly targettting the gay market ebab.de , yes, grounded in GErmany.

Its mainly for Europe+Norte Americano, but I noted there were 2-3 entries for BKK big city- in bang Khae of all palces (ever been there? far, nah?), but with a prmised extended BTS to there either on 5/12 or maybe next year 12/8 opening.

Of course it needs no saying that a major requirement of gays is stylish overpriced design, which can be delivered. But apparently not yet so much in BKK.

Tipically (travelled around myself last week and have to chck loads of these things due to work)- hostels (multi bedded rooms-hire by the bed) also proliferate in budget conscious Europe-main destinations. But perhaps due to the gay groups- there are not many for gay-and if, then they only hire per room-even with 4/6/8 or so beds. With loads of naughty pix from showers etc to still give you some hopeful promise.

I checked out Rio as hotel prices there strike me as being expensive. There are half a dozen or so places on Ebab averaging around euro 100 a night. Is that a bargain? I have no idea, certainly worth considering I suppose.

There is a link to a site called Queersome. I have commented on this on the 'Are you Queer' thread.