Guest fountainhall

A Macabre and Horrific Gay Murder

Either this is a different site, the one showing the obese young man and the couple with emo hairstyles, or there is a mixture of harmless and toxic stuff.

Sorry, for the confusion, the pictures I posted are from a different site.

Coicidentally, there is an extraordinary German soldier (WWII) with the same name as the Swiss cannibal. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Ulrich_Rudel

I vaguely remember the Armin Meiwes case from the news in Germany.

At last, these cases of cannibalism are extremely rare. There are far more people accidentally killed by elephants each year than eaten by other humans.

Guest thaiworthy
At last, these cases of cannibalism are extremely rare. There are far more people accidentally killed by elephants each year than eaten by other humans.

If a person was killed by an elephant, you might not ever hear about it, but if a person was killed and eaten by another human being, it would make headlines. That is what makes it a macabre and horrific murder.

Guest fountainhall

There are far more people accidentally killed by elephants each year than eaten by other humans.

I am sure you are correct. But then, given these cannibals seem to be 'boy next door' types who live relatviely anonymous lives, maybe there are a lot more out there than we know about!

Coicidentally, there is an extraordinary German soldier (WWII) with the same name as the Swiss cannibal. http://en.wikipedia....ns-Ulrich_Rudel

I often enjoy reading the obituaries of notable WW2 servicemen that appear in the British press, they all have a story to tell, but of course they are always Brits, so it makes an interesting change to read about a German. This chap with the same name as the Swiss pervert was quite some character.

I like this quote of his:

Only he is lost who gives himself up for lost