Guest fountainhall

Did Travolta

Guest fountainhall

As has been commonly reported, actor John Travolta is the subject of two law suits alleging that he molested masseurs, one in Los Angeles and one in Atlanta. The lawyer for the masseurs is seeking US$2 million in damages for each plaintiff.

"This lawsuit is a complete fiction and fabrication," a statement from Travolta's representative said. "None of the events claimed in the suit ever occurred."

Well, what else would you expect his lawyer to say, whether his client is guilty or innocent! But wait! This may just be the tip of the iceberg, according to the plaintiffs' attorney Okorie Okorocha.

"There are many potential plaintiffs, but I am only adding them as I am able to fully investigate and vet them," Okorocha said . . .

But there is something about this lawyer that suggests to me it might be prudent to hold back judgement. Okorocha is a young Pasadena lawyer who said much of his practice is focused on going after sexual predators. He said he is not intimidated by the prospect of going against (Travolta's lawyer Marty) Singer, a veteran lawyer known for aggressive tactics in his representation of "A-list" Hollywood clients.

"They ain't got nothing on me," said Okorocha. "I'm the real deal. He stepped into the ring with a gorilla. I am relentless. If you read the reports, if you look at my records, I do not give up on anything."

Whether this is just young blood Okorocha seeking his moment of fame or Travolta’s allegedly ambiguous sexuality has finally come to the fore, only time will tell. But the lawsuit is pretty explicit.

Travolta, who allegedly began masturbating, then got up and screamed at the plaintiff "how selfish he was; that Defendant got where he is now due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back Kotter' days," the suit said.

Hollywood is controlled by homosexual men "who expect favors in return for sexual activity," the lawsuit document quotes Travolta as saying.

"Defendant then went on to say how he had done things in his past that would make most people throw up," it said.

The complaint said Travolta told the therapist that "he was smart enough to learn to enjoy it, and when he began to make millions of dollars, that it all became well worth it."

When the therapist refused to take part, Travolta said, "No problem. I will find new friends," the suit said.

He then offered to call a "Hollywood starlet" who wanted "three-way sex," but "they needed to have sex together first before calling her, so this way they would be in-sync with each other sexually," the suit said.

The actor told him he could "make millions and be famous" if he lost some weight and adapted to same-sex relations, the suit said.

When the therapist threatened to call police if he was not returned to where he was picked up, Travolta drove him back, although calling him "selfish" and a "loser" on the way, it said.

He paid the therapist $800, double the $400 owed for the two hours, the suit said.

http://edition.cnn.c...suit/index.html

http://edition.cnn.c...suit/index.html

Wonder if Travolta is now regretting making the movie Goldmember? :wacko:

I find this all amusing. I like Travolta and I think he is gay. But, I can't imagine him forcing himself on anyone. He would not need to do that. And, if he hired from the local rags an erotic masseur, they would know that that means a sex massage for 200 an hour. IMHO, he is being set up!

Guest thaiworthy

I find this all amusing. I like Travolta and I think he is gay. But, I can't imagine him forcing himself on anyone. He would not need to do that. And, if he hired from the local rags an erotic masseur, they would know that that means a sex massage for 200 an hour. IMHO, he is being set up!

Exactly! I think there is more to this story than we really know. Something else happened between the parties concerned, one that will be settled, as usual, by payments to lawyers. They are the real protagonists in this drama.

I don't know if Travolta is gay, but I'll bet if you look deeply enough into the dimple in his chin, you may see the world's tiniest tattoo etched with the world's smallest admission: "Yes, gay."

IMHO, he is being set up!

That's one of the downsides of being a high profile celebrity -increased risk of being set up or exposed by some journalists.

Guest fountainhall

We've seen it before - here in Thailand, as elsewhere - and we'll certainly see it again. The higher they get, the harder they fall, no matter who points the finger - whether someone with a genuine case, or some lowlife scum looking to make a million or so fast bucks.

I think it you are a celebrity of any kind, you need a computer in your head to ring a bell and raise a red flag any time you are likely to get into situation which could turn out to be compromising. So many people tend to envy celebrities and look up to them. But what a life! I prefer my freedom. Mind you . . . if the prospect of a million bucks suddenly presented itself on the massage table . . . Oh Lord! Keep temptation at bay! ;)

Guest thaiworthy
. . . . or merely just rich, give me the low profile option every day.

Just show me enough of the money and I can make my own low profile. I just need to blend in. Mebbe dress up like a ladyboy, just for some extra insurance, so I won't get noticed much around Pattaya. All one needs is a very good disguise. :lol:

Guest fountainhall

Thaiworthy as a ladyboy! Oh dear! Far from blending in, I think he'd end up as a bit of a 'sore thumb' amongst all those lovelies! ;) But worry not, Thaiworthy, I'll look for you at Confessions - or whatever the name of that bar which flooded this site with pics earlier in the year.