Guest fountainhall

Quiz: Are You Extrovert or Introvert?

Guest fountainhall

Here's a quick fun quiz to while away a few moments.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/quiz/2012/mar/13/quiz-are-you-an-introvert

I answered as honestly as possible, even though those to some questions seem fairly obvious if you want to make yourself out as more macho than you are. I was a bit disappointed when I got a score of just 10. But a note with the answers made me feel better -

As Jung felicitously put it, “There is no such thing as a pure extrovert or a pure introvert. Such a man would be in the lunatic asylum

I got an 8 although I could have answered 5 or 6 questions either way. I frankly don't see this particular test as anything definitive one way or the other but, on the other hand, I was happy that the results didn't peg me as a serial killer.

I also got an 8, but Bob is a lot friendlier then I am. Of course the friendly guys are always the ones you don't suspect of really being a serial killer. :)

Guest thaiworthy

I am embarrassed to state my own actual score. It goes way off the deep end. I think KhorTose is right. I must be a serial killer. :p Do not misunderstand my friendliness, because I am probably going to be stalking you soon.

I got a 12.

"I like to celebrate birthdays on a small scale, with only one or two close friends or family members".

Well, I'd rather not celebrate birthdays at all, so I voted no..

Guest fountainhall

I've started celebrating birthdays again! After hitting the dreaded 60, I decided that I would get younger. So my next birthday was my 59th - and so it will continue. Boy, it will be great to get to 50 again :lol: