Guest badcdn

Do you think they know?

Guest badcdn

I booked a flight on EVA for my next sojourn into the Kindom. As usual I get an email from the folks at EVA advertising this months duty free promo.

Out of curisity I decide to check out what they have to offer. A few electronics peak my curiosity. Hmmm, maybe I could buy a gift for a friend, cologne maybe.

http://eservice.evaa...00723&len=en_US

I figure one they realize the subtlies of the brand it won't be long before it's pulled. Or maybe they do and EVA has decided to recognize their gay travellers, a la S&M.

Guest thaiworthy

TOM OF FINLAND EDP

50ml

The true erotic power of the flesh. Fantasy clings on like a leather jacket, with suede, musk, and gray amber.

Gee, and only $99! Thank you, I'll pass. I still have a few drops of Old Spice and it can only be getting older.

Mebbe I should stock up on Kokopelli After-shave. I understand that stuff is dirt cheap. Clings on like Thai body sweat, and suitable for wearing in those musky and mysterious all-nude go-go bars. $9.

Guest fountainhall

Considering that page also advertises Bulgari Man and Gucci Guilty for Men, there seems to be something going on at EVA!