Guest GayPattayan

Topman in Sunee Plaza Celebrating Hallowe'em

Guest GayPattayan

Topman in Sunee Celebrates Hallowe'en

Sunny from Sunee provided me a copy of a flyer on Topman Go Go & Cabaret's party for Hallowe'en Tuesday night. "Come in Fancy Dress and get your 2nd drink free." It got

lost or misplaced as I was working on the Weekly Report on Thailand, and I hope no one

will mind too much if I post it here, since it is too late for me to post it (meaningfully) on my Weekly Report.

I'd like to copy the information, since I didn't think I could post a copy of it. Please excuse

duplication!

TOPMAN GO GO & CABARET CE;EBRATES HALLOWE'EN TUESDAY NIGHT

HALLOWE'EN PARTY -- HAPPY HALLOWE'EN

Join us for the celebrations from 8 p.m. 31st October

SPECIAL HALLOWE'EN SHOW AT 11:45 P.M.

HALLOWE'EN FANCY DRESS SPECIAL

Come in Fancy Dress and get your 2nd drink FREE

Enjoy a fun evening at Topman

Not just a Go Go Bar or Cabaret Bar

TOPMAN -- THE OASIS OF SUNEE PLAZA

Topman A Go Go & Cabaret

Located at the corner of Soi VC and Sunee Plaza

Tel: 038-713228

Thanks for the courtesy of reading my post, which really should have been in my

Weekly Report. Allen (Gay Pattayan)[attachmentid=69]

post-376-1162225134_thumb.jpg

Guest letmetellu

Any one know whats happend to Googie I hear he is never seen at TOPMAN anymore, has there been a parting of the waves, I would not think so, Im sure the other partner is such a nice guy to work with. :)

You never know a few guys may want to read this post now, but may be not ?

Guest GayPattayan

Any one know whats happend to Googie I hear he is never seen at TOPMAN anymore, has there been a parting of the waves, I would not think so, Im sure the other partner is such a nice guy to work with. :)

You never know a few guys may want to read this post now, but may be not ?

Googie sold his interest in Topman a little while ago, to someone who I understand prefers to be more of a "silent partner" than one of those ever-present bar owners. The new part owner pretty well leaves it to Dave to run Topman, as I understand. I have never been told who the "silent partner" is, and saw no reason to pursue it..

As I understand it, Googie found working all day in the restaurant andthen much of the l night at Topman was just too much, and has quietly sold his interest in the bar, apparently to someone who preferred to be kind of a "silent partner" and is letting Dave run Topman pretty much as he chooses.

I must say it is good to have Googie at the restaurant regularly again, and especially feeling bright and cheerful again! And giving free refills of coffee now -- a real plus for me, and many of us from the U.S. who are so used to that as being a regular part of running a restaurant. It is great to have Googie around more at the restaurant again.

G.P.

Guest mauRICE

I wonder what happened to Michael, the former owner of Topman. He was such a clever and witty man, for a Tab. I hear he was very unlucky in his relationships (well, maybe not so clever). I hope all is well with him.