TotallyOz

Overheard at the Beach

When you put a group of gay men together, you often get a group that likes to gossip. I am not sure there is any place better in Pattaya to find out what is going on that at Jomptien. No matter where you sit, if you listen, you will hear all about one's life, love and dreams. Yesterday, I sat with my boyfriend and he fell asleep. Perhaps, I was just too exciting for him to chat. I closed my eyes a bit as my favorite massage boy (named Noi and about 37 years old, shaved head and gives one of the best strong hand massages in Pattaya) massaged my legs. Man it felt great. As I tried to relax, I heard the conversations to my right, my left, in front of me and behind me. Man on man, I never realized so much was happening in Pattaya. Perhaps I need to stay out past 11 PM one night this week. :)

When you put a group of gay men together, you often get a group that likes to gossip. I am not sure there is any place better in Pattaya to find out what is going on that at Jomptien. No matter where you sit, if you listen, you will hear all about one's life, love and dreams. Yesterday, I sat with my boyfriend and he fell asleep. Perhaps, I was just too exciting for him to chat. I closed my eyes a bit as my favorite massage boy (named Noi and about 37 years old, shaved head and gives one of the best strong hand massages in Pattaya) massaged my legs. Man it felt great. As I tried to relax, I heard the conversations to my right, my left, in front of me and behind me. Man on man, I never realized so much was happening in Pattaya. Perhaps I need to stay out past 11 PM one night this week. :)

Well I thought this only happens whith my grandma and grandpa and all their friends.. but when I am in Jomtien, it beats every thing I have seen in the past...

Guest letmetellu

Im so glad you did not repeat it here, as you tell us no one here likes gossip, as you also know the ones who do gossip tell me. 'whats the truth got to do with a good gossip".

Thank god I only tell it as it is, not make it up, I do wonder if the gossips are wishing they could be a bit like the guys there gossiping about or are they saying look at him, how bad he is, but he is really saying, dont you think Im so good and rich and wonderful because Im telling you how bad he is.

Big ass you know there is no gossip here :p

Guest A Rose By Any Other Name

ITS CALLED AMAZING THAILAND GEEZER.

One time Im in Bangkok but Im in Canada after that UK, then Im rich man, poor man, beggerman thief, all depends on who it is writing about me, then Im getting money from the businesses I write about, it goes on all the time even Im confused.

Actually, it is just a sad, old, lonely man who needs to make up first hand accounts of fake or real happenings to garner attention for his lack of self-esteem. For God's sake, LMTU, it was bad enough when you lived here... But now that you are gone, can't you give us some peace? Or at least admit your lies freely now that no one has to look you in the face. The Club 999 fire on Third Road was just one of your many lies. Yes, the fire happened, no you were not there.

TR The Rose :wacko:

Guest letmetellu

Actually, it is just a sad, old, lonely man who needs to make up first hand accounts of fake or real happenings to garner attention for his lack of self-esteem. For God's sake, LMTU, it was bad enough when you lived here... But now that you are gone, can't you give us some peace? Or at least admit your lies freely now that no one has to look you in the face. The Club 999 fire on Third Road was just one of your many lies. Yes, the fire happened, no you were not there.

TR The Rose :wacko:

Mad as a March hair, we were talking about Hollywood no I was not there, I was driving past The third road Club fire as was many others simple, with friends to back it up, at least everyone knows who I am, I dont have to lie to the world and lie behind different handals spuing out all the same poison.

For God's sake, LMTU, it was bad enough when you lived here... But now that you are gone, can't you give us some peace?

For God's sake, Rose, let it rest. The man is just as much a part of our community now as he was when he resided here. I get so fucking tired of all these nasty remarks from many of you guys. I am sure you know that you just get him riled up and things get pissier. When people get pissy, they keep me up at night. When I stay up all night, I have trouble with erections the next day. Thus, you are spoiling my fun time. :) Be nice. :)

Guest letmetellu

For God's sake, Rose, let it rest. The man is just as much a part of our community now as he was when he resided here. I get so f****** tired of all these nasty remarks from many of you guys. I am sure you know that you just get him riled up and things get pissier. When people get pissy, they keep me up at night. When I stay up all night, I have trouble with erections the next day. Thus, you are spoiling my fun time. :) Be nice. :)

Yes sorry I have to constantly defend myself GayThailand, but many of my friends who I care about, and others believe this poison, from just a couple of people under different handles I know who they are, I know now many of you do as you have sent me details of them, for some reason they are insanely jealous, spew out rubbish at any chance they can get, or because I live in a certain place, mix me up with others living there doing things conveniently to pretend its me, then spead these rumors, get over it, Im not going away not for you any way, may be that is why you dont like me when Im around your a nobody, well to us your always were.

Guest Pearl69er

Who doesn't love gossip ?. Certainly not those reading this board-all news is gossip in the end.

GayThailand has been lucky in this case and it's pleasing there are still some characters around to tell tales on the beach.

Who could possibly forget the disgraceful and vicious campaign that was waged against the poster called "earwig" on anoher board by a loony and bitter farang notable for how disliked he was around Pattaya.

Day after day an endless diatribe of hate was directed towards the "red haired ( or was it meadow gold) Peter Ustinov look-a-like who regualrly held court at Jomtien. He was a constant source of amusement to his ever increasing crowd of Thai lads and amused farangs who would look forward to his arrival and what often developed into an afternoon of frivolity. One wag described earwig's performances as being like "full cabaret" and his departue from the beach has been Jomtien's loss bar the one mealy minded killjoy who not only refused to join the fun but wanted no-one else to enjoy life either.

Gossip rules !!! :lol:

Guest ear wig

Who doesn't love gossip ?. Certainly not those reading this board-all news is gossip in the end.

GayThailand has been lucky in this case and it's pleasing there are still some characters around to tell tales on the beach.

Who could possibly forget the disgraceful and vicious campaign that was waged against the poster called "earwig" on anoher board by a loony and bitter farang notable for how disliked he was around Pattaya.

Day after day an endless diatribe of hate was directed towards the "red haired ( or was it meadow gold) Peter Ustinov look-a-like who regualrly held court at Jomtien. He was a constant source of amusement to his ever increasing crowd of Thai lads and amused farangs who would look forward to his arrival and what often developed into an afternoon of frivolity. One wag described earwig's performances as being like "full cabaret" and his departue from the beach has been Jomtien's loss bar the one mealy minded killjoy who not only refused to join the fun

Gossip rules !!!

Wow fancy you remembering "69" that was in the early 2003, I think, I was the talk of the town, we had hundreds of posts on the original sawatdee forum and Dreaded Ned so much so, on one of them it closed down after some wag made up libellous insults about me and 2 of the biggest Clubs owners and a property developer friends of mine in Pattaya, he was tracked down to his home in bangkok and fined.

It was about about my hair and the fact I entertaining guys on the beach to loudly like Peter Ustinov, the most amazing thing is the guy who started the negative side of that thread, and it was the biggest in the history of sawatdee, is one of the famous 2 under various names trying to discredit letmetell u now, I expect some will say I'm LMTU but I hope I can spell better then him, may be its because I'm sober :rolleyes:

Smiles will remember sawatdee was his baby then.

Guest Pearl69er

" For God's sake, LMTU, it was bad enough when you lived here... But now that you are gone, can't you give us some peace? "

Amazing..LMTU has left Thailand and they still can't get over him.

Incidently LMTU-another poster believes you, Earwig and I are one and the same person which you will know is nonsense ( a bit like his writing) but I'm sure the penny will dop and you will work out who I am shortly as I am well known to you.

I do hope your absense from Thailand is not for long. The dreary and joyless characters celebrating your departure are frothing at the mouth, (which is entirely their own perogative) but if they ony had a tenth of your personality at least it would be something. Sadly they offer nothing to fill the gap you have left except persistant bitching and nitpicking.

Do come back as soon as you can. Forget the detractors-they are outweighed by your legions of fans- farang and Thai

Guest Pearl69er

I think many of these girls need to pull in their nails, hike up their skirts and get a life.

Fine sentiments but since LMTU departed Pattaya it deprived a handful of malcontents their only reason for living. :lol:

Guest gonefishing

The Concise Oxford Dictionary does not list MENDACITY, but it lists MENDACIOUS meaning UN truthful.

Mendacity: the telling of lies / deliberate untruthfulness

Guest Pearl69er

Forgive me, dear, I don't mean to nitpick but four spelling/typo errors in one post? Not to mention the flagrant disregard for punctuation. We know they speak Portuguese in Brazil and, of course, Spanish in Spain but on this board we aim for English even if it is used as a second language in Louisiana.

is this the same fuckwit who on another thread who accused me of insulting his hero ?.

Anyone can use spell check.

What a turn around from the priggish attitude you demonstrated defending poor Hedda against supposed insults. Not quite the gentleman you made yourself out to be then mauRICE.

I think you have your nose so far up Hedda's arse you can't see reason.

Lousiana ?..shurley shome mistake. I am not from there- just as Hedda is not from Chicago as he claims, but Perth in Australia.

keep 'em coming though-this is fun.