TotallyOz

Sleeping in Pattaya

While in Pattaya, sometimes I find it necessary to use a sleeping pill. My favorite medication of choice is Tylenol PM. For me, it works better than anything else. However, I have been unable to find it anywhere in Thailand. When I go back to Canada or the US, I am able to get it easily.

When I run our here and I need something to help put me to sleep, I have used Thai Valium and Xanex. Both seem to work great and do the job. However, I am not really sure how safe they are and I don

Guest francois

I believe the key ingredient in Tylenol PM is the same as found in Benadryl.

Diphenhydramine hydrochloride. Other good sleep meds are Lunestra and Sonnata but they not available in Thailand.

Xanex although effective can be addictive if overused and it is overused by many. Hope this helps.

Guest catawampuscat

good sex late at nite is helpful..unfortunately, if you have to pay the boy and make sure he leaves without any of your possessions, that effect is lost..

I like Atarax, which is sold over the counter as a decongestant with a mild sedative..

It is Hydroxyzin.2HCI and is sold under different brand names..I assume (always chancey) that it

is less problematic than some of the others.. Personally, drinking alcohol makes me very sleepy but is not a practical way to get to sleep....

Guest jomtien

Late night sex is indeed the best option. I don't see how paying the boy takes away from the effect unless you run him through some sort of customs inspection :blink: Try bringing home boys you already know and trust.