Guest fountainhall

Larry King and the Big Freeze

Guest fountainhall

On a show to be aired tomorrow night on CNN, Larry King reveals his wish to be frozen after death.

"I want to be frozen on the hope that they'll find whatever I died of and bring me back," Larry King told a shocked group of dinner guests gathered at his Beverly Hills home for a party hosted by him and his wife, Shawn.

"CNN Presents: A Larry King Special: Dinner with the Kings" airs at 8 p.m. ET Sunday.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/12/02/showbiz/larry-king-i-want-to-be-frozen/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Odd! I thought he'd been frozen some time ago :wacko:

On a show to be aired tomorrow night on CNN, Larry King reveals his wish to be frozen after death.

Odd! I thought he'd been frozen some time ago :wacko:

Yes, I agree. He follows in the tradition of Ed Sullivan, whom I believe was frozen at birth.:blink:

Yep, both were big showbiz guys who were obviously talented as hell and had the personal persona (visage) of having died long before their time. We used to watch Ed Sullivan just because he was so awkwardly funny and talked so strangely (a "really big shoe" tonight). Larry King was a mild-mannered interviewer that did his job well although, at times, failed to press the really hard questions (nevertheless, a great interviewer).