ChristianPFC

Ten out of Ten babies say NO to circumcision

Thaiworthy, I read this joke with your ending as well.

Doctors do this procedure only to put money in their pockets and parents allow it so sonny-boy will look just like his daddy.

Circumcision is handed down generations like a religion. It's done to sons because it was done do their fathers. If parents believe in religion A, they will teach their children to believe in religion A.

Cases where adults adopt an religion or have a circiumcision without medical need are probably very rare.

I'm just lucky to be born in a largely atheistic area where no circumcions are performed, otherwise I might support circumcision and belong to a religion.

"Well," he went on, "What do you do

with all the remains from the circumcision surgeries?"

"Here, too, we do not waste," answered the CFO. "What we do is

save all the little foreskins and send them to the IRS office, and about

once a year they send us a complete prick."

As it's a bit quiet in the Beer Bar today I thought a bit of light relief. The question as posed above in Christian's excellent joke (see post #20) is solved, so I read today, in Madagascar in the following way. Sorry, it's not a joke, it's really true (although one can never be 100% sure with these strange practices, the guy relating this could've been fooled).

In Madagascar grandfathers eat the foreskins of two-year-old boys with bananas. "I will eat the foreskins of all my grandsons. It is taboo to throw away part of the body, and by eating the foreskins I will help them become good men".

Source: Telegraph magazine 11/2/12 author: Richard Grant

Guest fountainhall

A man asks a Rabbi, "Do you charge for circumcisions?" The Rabbi says, "No, but I keep the tips."

Why are Jewish men circumcised? Because Jewish women won't touch anything unless it's 20 percent off!

Guest thaiworthy

Why are Jewish men circumcised? Because Jewish women won't touch anything unless it's 20 percent off!

Kokopelli had earlier mentioned 2 types. I feel I must point out that if it's a True Biblical Milah circumcision, then the sale can be for only 5% off.

That 20% figure is somewhat alarming - that would mean on an average 61/4 " erect specimen a whopping 11/4 " is exposed. Or more boringly, on a 33/4" flaccid organ only 3" remains. These figures are all averages taken from the literature.