Guest fountainhall

LGBT Capital launches 1st world-class LGBT Asian operation

Guest fountainhall

This from the fridae.com website -

Fridae and LGBT Capital, the world's first and only corporate advisory and investment management firm focused on the LGBT consumer sector, today announced a strategic alliance to develop a world class LGBT operation in Asia to support this rapidly developing market and provide empowerment for the LGBT community . . .

Through its investment in Fridae, LGBT Capital will work with Fridae to develop its impact investment philosophy by combining a commercial business with support for the LGBT community, particularly in the developing markets in Asia . . .

It is estimated that the LGBT population in the Asia region is more than 300 million with spending power of more than US$800 billion per annum. Compared to the United States where the LGBT population is estimated at around 18 million and the estimated spending power is around the same as Asia, both LGBT Capital and Fridae believe the potential in the Asia region is significant . . .

Fridae intends to further enhance and expand its potential as an LGBT social networking website and media platform which is truly Asian and which empowers and interacts with the Asian LGBT community. This will include the news and information services for the Lesbian and Transgender sectors, and the launch of the Fridae mobile application. Most importantly, through the Foundation, Fridae will look to further develop its education program on HIV/AIDS and support for the LGBT community.

http://www.fridae.asia/newsfeatures/2011/09/16/11191.lgbt-capital-announces-its-first-impact-investment-in-fridae

I'm quite content to separate my sexuality from financial decisions.

Actually, I've never even considered the sexuality of people at any of the companies I have invested in, or the financial service providers. What matters is maximizing investment returns.

One fund is even managed by a lady, would you believe.