TotallyOz

One Night in Gay Bangkok and the World's your Oyster

I am on my last week of fun activity in gay Bangkok and trying to make the rounds. Last night we went to X boys and Dream Boys.

I had fun in both places. X Boys had a nice group of boys but they were more on the fem side for me. I did enjoy the nice fresh faces and the atmosphere. More smiles in this bar than any others I have been to in recent days.

Dream Boys was fun and the show was enjoyable. There were at least 150 people present for the show. At 300 baht a drink, you add that up. We went for the early show. I found a handsome lad I liked and had him over for a drink. His English was OK but his listening skills were much better than his speaking ability. I did understand Man. He said that several times. LOL

I did head over to Super A and the massage guys but a friend was headed to Tawan to find a guy for the night.

I had dinner at Dick's Cafe which was mediocre. Not bad. Not good. Just food.

Bangkok is still a lot of fun to go out if you can stand the 300 baht drinks. :)

Dream Boys and Boys Bangkok won't negotiate prices, but all the others on Soi Twilight I have said I'll pay 100 baht for beer and 200 for rum, they say ok... and I go to the bar to make sure they pour 200 baht worth of rum,lol

Mike, let's go out 1 night before you leave.....I went to Telephone Bar the other night with someone and for the 1st time went up to their karaoke room, had a great time....you like karaoke Mike, right?