TotallyOz

Bachmann Definition

Guest thaiworthy

Bachmann Definition - Bachmann is the discharge of spermicide and cum that leaks out when a woman takes out her diaphragm.

Michele Marie Bachmann is currently a candidate for the Republican nomination in the 2012 U.S. presidential election. She previously served in the Minnesota State Senate and is the first Republican woman to represent the state in Congress.

On November 20, 2003, Bachmann and Representative Mary Liz Holberg proposed a constitutional amendment that would bar the state from legally recognizing same-sex marriage. In 2004, Bachmann and a coalition of religious leaders announced plans for a "Minnesota for Marriage" rally. Bachmann’s effort to place a marriage amendment on a referendum ballot in 2004 ultimately failed. She resurrected her proposal in March 2005 but it stalled indefinitely in a senate committee that April.

Actually, a slimy, bloody discharge

Your assessment is only one of many delightful definitions one might conceive for her. What an ugly, crazy gal.

I've always felt that male homophobes were intrinsically offended because other men found them attractive. Similarly, female homophobes are offended because some men do not find them attractive. Funny how this kind of vanity turns some otherwise sane persons into raving lunatics.

Leggo the ego, Michele.

Guest fountainhall

I saw this robot creature on Meet The Press a week or two back. David Gregory made some telling comments from her previous speeches and asked for her reaction. With a fixed smile on her waxen face, every time she slithered nicely away from every barb he threw at her. Mark my words: this woman is dangerous! More so than Palin, in my view.

November 6, 2004 –

“If you’re involved in the gay and lesbian lifestyle, it’s bondage. It is personal bondage, personal despair and personal enslavement.”

April, 2009 -

"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas."

January 2005 -

"If we took away the minimum wage -- if conceivably it was gone -- we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level."

June 29, 2011

“I’d like to be abundantly clear: My ability to function effectively will not affect my ability to serve as commander-in-chief,”

In an interview with George Staphanopoulos -

Stephanopoulos: . . . the Pulitzer Prize winning website, Politifact, has found that you have the worst record of making false statements of any of the leading contenders. And I wondered if you wanted to take a chance to clear up some of your past statements. For example earlier this year you said that the Founding Fathers who wrote the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence worked tirelessly to end slavery. Now with respect Congresswoman, that’s just not true. Many of them including Jefferson and Washington were actually slave holders and slavery didn’t end until the Civil War.

Bachmann: Well you know what’s marvelous is that in this country and under our constitution, we have the ability when we recognize that something is wrong to change it. And that’s what we did in our country. We changed it. We no longer have slavery. That’s a good thing. And what our Constitution has done for our nation is to give us the basis of freedom unparalleled in the rest of the world.

Stephanopoulos: I agree with that…

Bachmann: That’s what people want…they realize our government is taking away our freedom.

Stephanopoulos: But that’s not what you said. You said that the Founding Fathers worked tirelessly to end slavery.

Bachmann: Well if you look at one of our Founding Fathers, John Quincy Adams, that’s absolutely true. He was a very young boy when he was with his father serving essentially as his father’s secretary. He tirelessly worked throughout his life to make sure that we did in fact one day eradicate slavery….

Stephanopoulos: He wasn’t one of the Founding Fathers – he was a president, he was a Secretary of State, he was a member of Congress, you’re right he did work to end slavery decades later. But so you are standing by this comment that the Founding Fathers worked tirelessly to end slavery?

Bachmann: Well, John Quincy Adams most certainly was a part of the Revolutionary War era. He was a young boy but he was actively involved.

Referring to actor John Wayne on Fox News o June 28, 2011 -

“. . . John Wayne represents patriotism — and great American values.”

Bachmann values, certainly. For these are but two of the late actor's quotes -

“I don’t feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them (native American Indians)…Our so called stealing of this country was just a question of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.”

“The academic community has developed certain tests that determine whether the blacks are sufficiently equipped scholastically…I don’t know why people insist that blacks have been forbidden to go to school. They were allowed in public schools wherever I’ve been…if they aren’t academically ready for that step, I don’t think they should be allowed in….”

August 16, 2011 -

"Before we get started, let's all say 'Happy Birthday' to Elvis Presley today."
That was actually the anniversary of Elvis's death!

Sources

http://realpoliticalquotes.com/category/michele-bachmann/

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/republicans/a/michele-bachmann-quotes.htm