Guest fountainhall

Streetwalkers Clobbered for Income Tax!

Guest fountainhall

Parking meters have been around for . . . seemingly a very long time. Prostitutes have been around for . . . well, a whole lot longer. And the connection? The City of Bonn, known by some as the former capital of West Germany and by a few as the birthplace of Ludwig van Beethoven, has just installed on its streets . . . prostitute meters! No, I kid you not! And they look just like parking meters!

The city has been taxing prostitutes working in brothels for some time, but this is thought to be the first streetwalkers

post-1892-023289200 1314846571.jpg

Guest thaiworthy

The article goes on to talk about "consummation areas," which are wooden cubicles that shield its participants from the eyes in the streets. Now I've seen everything. Or in this case, seen hardly anything!

You might call these meters a way to track the ass tax to the max!

The article goes on to talk about "consummation areas," which are wooden cubicles that shield its participants from the eyes in the streets. Now I've seen everything. Or in this case, seen hardly anything!

You might call these meters a way to track the ass tax to the max!

Traditionally a couple would consummate their marriage by the act of sexual intercourse. IMO, the use of the word consummation in this context is stupid!

It's not as if there is any shortage of words or expressions already in use! :p