TotallyOz

Any Farangs out there?

There are many new boys at the bars recently. However, I have not seen too many customers sitting there. I went to 4 bars in Boyztown and there was only one or two other customers in each bar. Last night, I was in Sunee and not only were there a lack of customers, but there seem to be few boys on stage.

I know it is low season. For those of you who have been here for a few years, how does this compare to previous years?

On another note, I found a great guy at Gayuga in Boyztown. He is only in town for a week as he goes back to University in Bangkok next week. He is one of the sexiest guys I have seen in recent days. He was tall, muscular and well defined. He has a beautiful smile and perfect complexion. He was 22 and new to the area. I spent some time with him and had a good time. It just goes to show that even in times of drought, there are amazing things in the Oasis. :)

Guest jomtien

The slow season seems about the same to me this year. It may seem slower to you because I've stayed in for the past week. I'll try to get out this weekend to liven things up for you :D

Guest catawampuscat

It seems slower to me than in years past..April is the cruelest month but May is not much better...

I was at Jomtien yesterday enjoying the sea breezes and there were so many empty chairs on a beautiful day and no noisy (pick your ethnic groups ) to annoy me.. My manicurist told me that it

was almost deserted in the morning and it is a difficult time for those who make a living from the

beach..

I have also noticed that the bars in Pattaya, Boyztown and Sunee are very quiet and sometimes I am the only farang ..Lots of boys thou and some bars have 40 or more..It can be difficult if several

don't stop staring at you and stoking themselves or rolling their tongues or do a butt dance..Well, not really difficult but it can be a bit much.. Usually, another farangs comes in and they shift their attention to him.. Anybody out there who can advise on situation in BKK or elsewhere??

Guest ear wig

Then you see, now you dont,

Farangs are very fickle things, yes they are deserting the Gay Bars of Boyz town and Sunee but many of the Thai guyz, I meet would not be seen dead in the Gay bars these days.

I have been cumming to Thailand since the mid 70s when you hardly bumped in to many other Farangs, apart from the odd teache,r Embassy worker or traveler passing through and like the low season I loved it.

In those days you use to go to the few bars there was more so in Bangkok to find at least 40 to 60 boys dancing in the club, I even thought to start with I was in a disco, but no we were the only farangs there so we had the pick of the guys and some were a sensation

As for Pattaya in the late april start of the hungry season by mid May there almost starving why the call it the low season the chioce of guys is wonderful. there is still so many nice guys but you can find plenty more if you go to where the Thais go, Hollywood, Excite, many bars and pubs in north 2rd road.

Try JJ pub I went to an amazing party there last night, the stunning guys were all like the old days from the straight karaoke or Hollywood who just think now days its not good for there Image to be seen in a Gay Go Go Bar in Boyz town, but are not afraid when it come to having to pay the rent to go off with a guy for the night.

Try Muya Pub half way down walking street just before you get to the Arab quarter exit, fun show 1.30 am to very late and some nice guys to off there just as k the waiter if you see one you like.

Or JJ Pub even better there 1.30 am supper show and some stunning guys in the audience to off and on stage ask the captain if you like one, open till very late, in a side road in the Day and Night 2 gossip cafe building opposite JJ karaoke.

Or try the T & T karaoke on the first floor open till very late disco music, but fun karaoke on ground floor next Soi up Soi sixteen past the flamingo Hotel soi and opposite with Family Mart on the corner up on the right try back door if the front door is closed.

Try Chemi-Isann if you like Molom dancing and singing, you can off all the boy dancers same as you can any karaoke in Pattaya, on the corner of south pattaya road and third road, opposite the telecom building, great for taking Thais for a cheap night out I took 10 guyz there the other night we eat and drunk whiskey 1600 baht for 3 hours of fun from, 10- pm onwards.

So much happening in Pattaya if you just get out of th rut of Gay Bars for a change.

Guest Martelly

I have to agree. Have just been down to Boystown tonight and it was dead.

Mind you there was not much to choose on the boy front.

Have to agree with earwig and go to Hollywood or Xzyte now. Unless you want to see a couple of old hat ladyboy shows in Boys Town, then thats your only option.