TotallyOz

Friends

I have often wondered where the line is drawn when it comes to friends and their boyfriends. When I was in America, I had a policy not to get involved with those petty games. I once had 2 great friends that were lovers and together for many years. One of them had an indiscretion and because I did not tell his lover about that, I lost him as a friend. I did not think it was my place to get involved. I also hated losing a good friend over my silence. To date, I still think I did the right thing.

In Pattaya, things are different as the situation is often more one where money is involved as opposed to just lovers. I have a friend who thinks his paid companion does not see anyone other than himself. Yet, I have seen the guy working the crowds and streets looking for extra income. The question is, what is my role? If this is a friend that I value and enjoy, do I speak my mind? Or, do I risk loosing the friend in either case?

I know I have gone away on a few occasion and I wanted to know if my

Guest jomtien

I suppose it depends on the friend. My oldest friend was being played for a sucker and I finally couldn't stand it any longer and told him. His first reaction was to tell me I was wrong, but after his last trip here he had faced the truth. He was hurt over the situation but can now visit here without blinders on and we're still fine. Other people may simply not want to know the truth.

I'm curious. Why is it ok for your bf to sleep with other thais, but not other farang when you aren't here? Don't you sleep with other thais? :rolleyes:

I'm curious. Why is it ok for your bf to sleep with other thais, but not other farang when you aren't here? Don't you sleep with other thais? :rolleyes:

hehe. Those are just my rules. My bf is not gay. He has a ladyboy. He is very well taken care of. If he wants to work while I am away that is fine. But, I won't support him financially for that. If he doesn't want to work and only do school and live the good life, I'm willing to support that. Why? I don't know. I am comfortable with that and I pay the bills. :)

If it was me, I would certainly want to know. Assuming the information comes from someone trustworthy, with no reason to make up such a story, I would be grateful for the information and certainly not angry.

Also, if it was me, and I later found out that a friend knew what was going on, but didn't tell me, that is what would make me angry.

If it was me, I would certainly want to know. Assuming the information comes from someone trustworthy, with no reason to make up such a story, I would be grateful for the information and certainly not angry.

Also, if it was me, and I later found out that a friend knew what was going on, but didn't tell me, that is what would make me angry.

I agree, that's what good friends are for.

Guest francois

Would I want to know if my bf were "cheating" on me with a farang? Absolument! He is welcome to have a Thai boy or girl friend but no farangs.

That is the deal I made with him in exchange for my financial support. Same, same Gay Thailand, those are my rules. Also I would not want my friends snickering behind my back if my bf were involved with another farang.

Guest catawampuscat

This is a tough one...

In some cases, the farang thinks he is the only farang in the boy's life but what he doesn't know

is that there is another farang living in Europe or wherever, who is sending the boy a montly

stipend and he also thinks he is the only farang..Some popular boys have three or more patrons and

have a crisis when two or more show up at the small time..

I have had friendships damaged by knowing of bf activities and some farangs get angry, if you tell and some if you don't tell..You can't win and it is often the messenger who gets screwed..

I have little sympathy for those who think a healthy 20 y.o. will wait 6 months or longer to have sex with someone else.. It is amazing that these guys can have sex with men old enough to be their grandfathers and have more hair on their backs than their heads or cannot fit in a movie theatre seat.... Many of the boys already have girlfriends or ladyboys or whatever, when you met them, you just don't know as part of the game is usually to make the farang feel that he is the only one. It is all part of the fantasy and the game.. The moment the average farang leaves for the airport, already pining for the boy of their dreams, the boy has moved on and looking for another opportunity..I am not trying to be cynical but for the "money' boys in places like Pattaya, this is a business and if they are good they provide much pleasure for little renumeration but you can't buy love..

Well that's not what he told me in bed the other night! He said that........oops.......

Never mind........ :ph34r:

:) HaHa

He did tell me about this farang ladyboy he was with. He said he had a fun time with her and that she was so bendable, flexible, moveable, unbreakable that he thought he may have left her tied to the rafters in the celing. But, since you are posting, I will have to tell him you worked yourself free. :)

BTW: the lipstick stain you left on his Versace shirt was a chore to get out. Loved the color dear!

Guest wowpow

In my experience it is invariably a mistake to lend money (OK to give) or to tell a friend any information about his boyfriend. You tend to loose friends that way just the same as you do when you do tell them.

One farang I know who has a terrible boyfriend, who is a rip-off-merchant and a serious criminal, is now not permitted to talk to farangs because they upset him with their stories about the boy.

Farangs come to Thailand and are delighted that their fantasies come true. Let them sort out any blips.

Guest jomtien

GT....that must have been some other farang. You will never meet a more inflexible, unmovable, unbending and highly breakable person than this old fart....uhhh.....mature gentleman. :blink:

The lipstick, however, may have been mine.

I have often wondered how old a ladyboy has to be before becoming a ladywoman, or ladyhag, or ladyoldbag. I may qualify as one of those.

Guest noy9000
My only request for him was to not see other farangs.
I'm Asian, ask him to see me. lol.

Don't expect the boys to be faithful to anyone, f*** it. I've a very good looking BF before and I'm a lousy looking fello - after 20 shags, I'm so tired of him - I'm moving on to the next guy available. While he loves me for my fellatio (okay, I enjoy giving & receiving as a fetish - i have people SMSing me for that... don't anyone dare PM me! lol.) - shit! Everyone will just get tired looking at the same person all the time - I don't need the 7 yrs itch. I've the 2 weeks itch.

But a true BF may be different - if we get emotionally attached. This is thailand - my BF term don't apply here. B)