TotallyOz

Arrivals and Departues on Mac

The new Mac App store is great and I visit it daily to see if something new is out that I want to buy for my computer. There is a new program called Arrivals and Departures that I love. It shows you up to date information on most airports in the world. When you go to any airport, you check the tv screens for the arrivals and departures. This program pulls all that information into one place and you can easily see everything you need to see. It was nice for me as I have a trip planned to Porto Alegre, Brazil and I wanted to see which other cities the airport flew out of every day. It took less than 1 second to pull up all the information I needed. I love this program and at 4.99 it is s bargain!

The new Mac App store is great and I visit it daily to see if something new is out that I want to buy for my computer. There is a new program called Arrivals and Departures that I love. It shows you up to date information on most airports in the world. When you go to any airport, you check the tv screens for the arrivals and departures. This program pulls all that information into one place and you can easily see everything you need to see. It was nice for me as I have a trip planned to Porto Alegre, Brazil and I wanted to see which other cities the airport flew out of every day. It took less than 1 second to pull up all the information I needed. I love this program and at 4.99 it is s bargain

Michael

Please give proper name. Nothing exists under the name Arrivals and Departures

Michael

Please give proper name. Nothing exists under the name Arrivals and Departures

If you have the new App store on your Mac computer (New OS has it) open it and go to home page. It is on the first page and also under travel. The name is Arrivals and Departures. It is not an IPad app but a Mac app.