Guest kjun12

Thais average 4 inches

Guest kjun12

An article in the Post yesterday reported on a study which found that Thai males average four inch penises. They were beat out by the Koreans who average 3.8 inches. So, when you find a 4.5 incher: Be Happy!

Guest fountainhall

This map of penis sizes around the world is quite interesting - although I find it really hard to believe the 'findings' re some Asian sizes. I have seen a goodly number of 6 - 7 inch appendages in Thailand, Taiwan, Hong Kong and other places.

Click on the first map to enlarge it, close the Map Viewer window, move your mouse over the countries and you see the average length displayed at the foot of the box on the right. Or there is a scroll-down list underneath.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/the-rice-bowl/penis-size-world-map

From the map, the places to visit are obviously the Congo and Ecuador. Anyone want to organise a research trip? :o

But I really suspect the research must be flawed. I therefore volunteer to be part of the team to undertake much more hard-headed, hands-on and extensive follow up :p

Guest kjun12

I, at first, gave this story some credence until I looked at the maps. Especially the map dealing with world IQs. It must be some kind of joke because it shows both Fance and England as having high IQs. Higher than the Great US of A. Preposterous.

We don't all chase after guys with a big appendage.

Unless you really like to receive a big one. I don't think it matters much what the other guy has, unless you are a bottom.

The Thai average is just fine thank you, although perhaps the smallest examples do disappoint.

Guest fountainhall

I'm with z909. Quality over quantity any day. Although I'll admit there are days when I'm partial to a bit of quantity of the quality :blush:

Guest anonone

Variety is what makes life interesting. Great thrill to find out what is lurking underneath for the first time. I have had some very fun times with those "less than average" guys.

Guest fountainhall

Although I basically agree with Jason1988 and anonone, I do think perhaps there is a minimum size beyond which things become considerably less interesting. I guess it's happened to me less than a handful of times. But on each there was definitely a distinct feeling of disappointment on discovering "Wow, it's that small!" On the other hand - oops, perhaps that should read 'in' the other hand :o - on the equally few occasions when I have discovered one that is positively XL, especially on someone who is not so tall, I have experienced a certain thrill, even though, size basically being less important for me, the novelty value has worn off quite quickly.

Let's just be grateful we are not like actor Colin Farrell who once famously responded to a question about his doing a nude scene: "I couldn't care less about who sees my bits . . . My friends asked how I could do scenes like that and not get excited, but it wasn't like that. My bits looked the size of a cashew nut!"

In any state of excitement or lack thereof, I think I'd draw the line at anything the size of a cashew nut!

I agree on that too, size doesn't matter within reason. The Thai average is fine. When it's quite a bit smaller than that, it becomes too small to hold comfortably..... :unsure:

Guest xiandarkthorne

It's not what you've got, but where you stick it. ;)

I always thought it was how well you stuck it - and how many times you could that counted most. :p

Personally, I've discovered that a big floppy dipstick is nowhere near as much fun as a small, perky one that gets (and stays) frisky again and again.

Guest fountainhall

You also get an extra 0.5 cms when you cross over from Thailand to Myanmar. But in this part of the world, Vietnam is be the place to go - 11.47 against 10.16 in Thailand! :p

Guest HeyGay

Since I first read this story from someone called LMTU that so many Asian Countries have the smallest winkies.

I find it hard to apply it to Thailand as I find so many guys with more than 6' the size I consider large, if you go to the Bangkok Shows alone your see at least 8 in most Big Cock shows around the Go Go Bars, your also see quite a few Big ones if you look on Gayromeo, amazing how many large and extra large you see there.

So where they get these statistics from I don