Guest fountainhall

Bye Bye Glenn Beck: Fired by Fox

Guest fountainhall

'Fired' may not be the word they used, as the PR spin has it that Beck is "transitioning off" Fox News. But it seems clear the Fox network has finally axed the Tea Party icon's daily show amid mounting controversies and a major exodus of advertisers.

I have only heard the name Glenn Beck. I can

I previously saw Beck only a couple of times and I immediately disliked him....although, to be honest, he seemed to be a perfect fit with the Fox network. I'd somewhat describe him as somewhat messianic like Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh but he talked at times as if he played a lot of American football as a youth without a helmet.

Thank god I don't get Fox News with my True package up here as then I'd have to figure out how to block a chanel with the remote thingie.

I frankly am not sure he sets a new low. Everyone that works at Fox is nuts. They are lunatics. I don't care what your political agenda is, if you watch this station and can't see it is a propaganda machine, you are nuts too. This is not s news station and I don't really understand why democrats go on the network. They should all just avoid it like the plague.

I am forced to watch this through breakfast daily as my hotel has it turned on EVERY morning. It is sick. Sick. I had gotten into a few verbal disagreements when I say out loud (accidentally every day) what a load of horseshit it is.