Guest fountainhall

Justin Bieber Says He's Moving to Thailand for Love

Guest fountainhall

This is one of the stranger stories from today's Bangkok Post. Seems "baby" Bieber has fallen head over heels for a Thai girl who is allegedly a music student at a Bangkok University.

"I can't reveal her name, but I can say that she is a beautiful and very smart young woman," (said a record industry) source. "She comes from a very respectable and quite well known Thai family, and it seems like this is true love.

"So far they have only been on chaperoned dates. I believe they went to see the popular teen movie Suck Seed Huay Khan Thep together, and her mother sat between them.

"But Justin is so smitten he has told friends he can't wait to relocate to Bangkok. In fact he has said that he would happily give up his global career for this very special girl."

http://www.bangkokpost.com/arts-and-culture/music/229788/justin-bieber-ready-to-move-to-bangkok-to-be-with-thai-girlfriend

Before Thai teens start to go all weak at the knees, there are those who believe this is perhaps a little too good to be true.

One music industry insider added: "This is so incredible it's almost impossible to believe . . ."

I tend to agree :o

Guest fountainhall
It appears that they do April Fools day over here too (which, before, I thought was limited to government personnnel)

. . . and Airport Train Operators. But I thought it was a good April Fool.

Guest fountainhall

I was sure he was gay!!

If that's true, a gazillion pubescent females are going to wail and gnash their teeth!

Oh, maybe it is a Thai Ladyboy!!!

And if that's true, quite a few gay guys are going to wail and gnash their teeth - or get on to the waiting list for a sex change operation!!