pong

ATTITUDE new Thai gay mag launched

back to original: the mag is still there, sold at fewer outlets, but evenhere in Khorat was in the shelves of the See-Ed in the BigC. This month (well-last-oct) had 3 models- farang, punkie young Thai and Chinese plain and a report on manchester hidden secrets (yes, MAn-UK). In fact I was browsing for other mags-and some twinkie local lad picked it up and started looking at me. But have a ticket for CMai this evening.

Guest thaiworthy

I certainly agree, all great eye candy. But as I grow older I am less enamored by pretty pictures, especially in a country like Thailand. If all I wanted to do was look at pictures I would just stay in the US. Somebody once said "in the West you can look at it, just not do it. In Asia, you can do it, you just can't look at it." While this is a rather broad generalization, included somewhat out of context here, I can understand what is meant. When in Thailand I am seldom exposed to magazines of this type, I imagine because you really have to look to find them. However, to connect personally with handsome Thai boys, it seems a lot, LOT easier, and I wouldn't want it any other way! B)

One redeeming factor is the inclusion of people I could never meet personally anyway, such as what is on offer in the last photo page. I would love to meet Daniel Radcliffe, but would be satisfied to view suggestive pictures of him in lieu. :wub:

Guest thaiworthy

Yes, thank you. Much more likable than as Harry Potter. :o I'm not sure if Z909 will let you keep it posted. Unless of course he decides to use it as a new avatar. I have captured it already anyway and thank you for thinking of me, Koko, kind sir! :wub:

I don't really like moderating any nudity, but if there's any risk of the site being censored in Thailand due to nudity, it's easy to see why the board policy prohibits it.

Cannot moderate it at present due to technical problems. So enjoy whilst it's there. When it's gone, google is your friend.