stevenkesslar

Why are billionaires who fascist wannabe and Hitler admirer Trump gave trillions in tax cuts to not endorsing Harris?

• Members

Why are billionaires who fascist wannabe and Hitler admirer Trump gave trillions in tax cuts to not endorsing Harris?

Well, the question just answers itself, doesn't it?   😉

ME ME ME unhinged liar Trump was all about showering tax cuts on billionaires, himself,  rich corporate donors, himself, rich conservative donors, and himself, before America fired the greedy lying loser in 2020.

Billionaires Are $2.2 Trillion Richer Since 2017 Trump-GOP Tax Law

Wow.  What a coincidence!  Jeff Bezos is number two on the list.  He was a massive winner of ME ME ME liar Trump's massive hog feed to the wealthy.  Along with all the billionaire donors who put ME ME ME Trump in power. 

Wonder who number one is?   OMG!!!!! What a shocker!!!!!!

If ME ME ME power hungry liar Trump cut taxes to help factory workers, why were there more paid factory jobs in America in January 2017 (12.4 million factory jobs), when the wannabe Jew killer took power, than in January 2021, when he was fired (12.2 million factory jobs).   Losers:  factory workers.   Winners:  Bezos, Musk, Jew killer admiring Trump.

The tax cuts didn't help the factory workers our Jew killer admirer Trump likes to say he is for.   But they sure did help Jeff Bezos.   Who stopped the paper he owned from endorsing Harris. Just like another billionaire who fed at Trump's fat cat tax cut hog feed:

The rich owners of The Washington Post and L.A. Times just capitulated to Trump

Amazon's Jeff Bezos and NantHealth's Patrick Soon-Shiong are an argument against billionaires buying newspapers.

I am resigning because I want to make it clear that I am not OK with us being silent.

Mariel Garza, former editorials editor for Los Angeles Times

Several other members of the LA board resigned because their billionaire, tax cut slobbering owner stopped them from speaking out against Jew killer endorsing Trump.  Like the Jew killing process Trump apparently admires, sometimes good people can be silenced.

Let's see, Amazon saved $1.56 billion in 2018 and $1.86 billion in 2019.  Wonder how much Jeff Bezos plowed into his paper, to hire reporters who answer the question:  why does fascist wannabe Trump admire Jew killers and mass murderers,anyway?  I'm guessing Bezos just looked after himself.

What it proves, if anything, is that ME ME ME Trump's tax cuts to billionaires, and the wannabe dictator's drive for power they pay for in return,  is what Trump is all about.  And it does corrupt and silence billionaires who grew richer from Trump's tax cuts.  Even as factory workers who were supposed to benefit lost their jobs.

And speaking of endorsements, why is Trump endorsing Hitler and Stalin?  What part of killing six million Jews is the part that Jew Killer admirer Trump thinks was doing a good thing?  Or is he saying mass murderer Stalin was better?   Poor Putin.  He sure is no Stalin.  But at least Trump panders to him, and wants Putin to win.

Hitler vs. Stalin: Who Killed More?

What a sick liar!  No wonder McConnell calls Trump a despicable human being, and Kelly calls him a fascist.  While the slobbering billionaires who Trump gave fortunes to join Mike Johnson in being silent, cowardly moral worms.

• Members

Or it could be that Bezos is just scared shitless.  All that stuff about locking anyone who opposes Trump up.

On X, Marty Baron, a former executive editor of The Washington Post who was in charge when the paper adopted “Democracy Dies in Darkness” as its slogan, responded to Lewis’ piece: “This is cowardice, with democracy as its casualty.” He said Trump “will see this as invitation to further intimidate” Bezos, and he called it “Disturbing spinelessness at an institution famed for courage.”

It certainly appears that Soon-Shiong and Bezos are less concerned with their newspaper’s duty to the public and to history and more worried about what might happen to them if Trump wins and carries out his plans of retribution.

Maybe this is the part of Jew killer Hitler's awfulness that wannabe Hitler Trump endorses and admires.