buttercawan

Fortaleza

• Members

I am still in the city. Will be for the next few days before heading to Recife. 

I was here before pandemic and it seems that nothing much has changed. California is still the best venue for GPs. Didn’t go to Dragon (yet, maybe) and everyone still says it has few GPs. 

I can confirm that there is a 3rd venue with GP. Not a sauna but a cinema - Cine Vídeo Star. There are 3 hot GPs on a Tuesday around 2 pm.  Not sure there will be more or that’s it other times/days but it definite ranks better than Dragon. The place is clean enough for a cine. In fact I think it’s the cleanest one I seen in Brazil. 
There are motels next door for those who likes a proper bed and shower. 

• Members
12 hours ago, buttercawan said:

I am still in the city. Will be for the next few days before heading to Recife. 

I was here before pandemic and it seems that nothing much has changed. California is still the best venue for GPs. Didn’t go to Dragon (yet, maybe) and everyone still says it has few GPs. 

I can confirm that there is a 3rd venue with GP. Not a sauna but a cinema - Cine Vídeo Star. There are 3 hot GPs on a Tuesday around 2 pm.  Not sure there will be more or that’s it other times/days but it definite ranks better than Dragon. The place is clean enough for a cine. In fact I think it’s the cleanest one I seen in Brazil. 
There are motels next door for those who likes a proper bed and shower. 

I like Cinemas thats where I had my 1st time getting sucked off by a guy. Can you tell us about the vibe at the Cinema and were the guys hot. Is it a cool place to be a voyuer ?

• Members

If you are in the city, just check it out. It’s only 15 reais. I only have a sample of couple hours but the guys are the GP sauna client types.  I saw the same guy who went to California there.  

Not sure the GPs are keen of getting watched getting on with a client unless money is involved.  

• Members

I heard from some GPs that Dragon ‘busy’ nights are Sunday and Wednesday. So I went last night (Wednesday). Arrived around 4:30 pm and stayed till almost 6:00 pm.  Sadly there are only a handful of people there. Went I left, the 2 hot GPs from the cinema came in. Ubered to California, even on a slow Wednesday, California is still a few times busier than Dragon. 

Having said all these, the quality of the GPs in Fortaleza is not on par with SP or RJ, at least in the sauna. Maybe the really hot ones are online but I didn’t actually try.