Olddaddy

Jomtien complex shows

After the opening night of the "new" Dorothy, when they brought in entertainment from Circus Bangkok, I didn't see much promotion about if the have any shows or if they are even open...? Anybody knows more? 

I missen the show at Best Bar last weekend. They didn't do it because there were not enough customers... Last night I was at the M2M show. That one is really good. And always goes on as it's a populair show. Check it out. Starts at 22h30.

On 10/21/2024 at 5:59 PM, Olddaddy said:

What time does Dorothy's Showbar have shows ?

The other morning when passing through in the Complex - there were construction workers doing works inside the Dorothy's Showbar.

Months ago, the rumor mill said that M2M bought it but no one ever chimed in about how it will be transformed ?

3 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

The other morning when passing through in the Complex - there were construction workers doing works inside the Dorothy's Showbar.

Months ago, the rumor mill said that M2M bought it but no one ever chimed in about how it will be transformed ?

I saw a American guy walkout of there the other morning about 8am with what looked like his Thai wife and kids,maybe he is the owner 

He said hello to a farang opposite so I knew he sounded American