Mysteryman

Boyzboyzboyz

Last night I went there with a thaiboy who had not visited Boyztown since pre-covid. I haven’t been there much myself, last time was I think 2018 or 2019. Then we sat down at the Panorama. And I had a good chat with my long time friend David, whom I got to know from LaCage. Now may he rest in peace.

The show at bbb was, sorry now if some get offended, utterly rubbish. I went there around 2006 to 2010 once or twice. The show was back then same as like in all other venues. You get bored after you seen them a couple of times. But back then it was a good show really, with good music and dancing, nice costumes, and also funny sometimes. My first experience was in Topman Sunee.

Now there was a bunch of older guys with their dicks hard showing off. And shortly after they wandered among the customers almost demanding a tip. Next show was some bad music and too loud.  I really understand why there were almost no foreigners. It was like a thaidisco. On top of all a drink or a beer was 350 baht.

BoyzBoyzBoyz once was a very good place to visit. Nowadays a venue to be avoided for many reasons. Boys fully clothed on stage, many of them not even go with men, high prices, kind of customers they get in nowadays... 

I recommend you try X-Boys instead. Read my trip report in the Thailand forum to read why... 

I have no idea what is BBB business model..  On the night I was there, only a few boys were called by the ladies and none were sitting with men. Most of them were standing around on the stage looking bored  At least in jupiter, there is still a wider choice of models who will go out with male clients, instead of being exclusively ladies only. Plus they are not fully clothed like BBB 🙄

1 hour ago, Foolish said:

I have no idea what is BBB business model..  On the night I was there, only a few boys were called by the ladies and none were sitting with men. Most of them were standing around on the stage looking bored  At least in jupiter, there is still a wider choice of models who will go out with male clients, instead of being exclusively ladies only. Plus they are not fully clothed like BBB 🙄

as much as I don't like current goings at BBB , including extortionate 1050 off fee and fully clothed (long sleeves !) boys they must be doing something right as bar is usually packed every night and boys , even if looking bored and unemployed somehow stick with the bar, some of them for long time. 

My guess is that their target are young Oriental girls and it somehow must work for them , bar and boys.

All we can do is to have a look once per trip , if that much and look for greener pastures somewhere else and it won't be long trip with Toy Boys and Classic Boys as well as Pikky host bar and usual assembly of massage boys in the same soi. And it's  whole 250 m trek to soi where very progressive XBoys is and their neighbour Dreamboys.

As for Jupiter, for all their faults, it's  still great bar with good show and great assembly of handsome and willing , if unsmiling and rather costly, boys. Buy them a drink and have them sitting beside  and smiles mysteriously appear immediately (in most cases , not always boy's fault ).

On 10/21/2024 at 5:05 AM, vinapu said:

As for Jupiter, for all their faults, it's  still great bar with good show and great assembly of handsome and willing , if unsmiling and rather costly, boys.

I don't think that Jupiter is that costly personally tho. The caliber of most of the boys there are higher than what you will find in the area. And considering that Dreamboy is charging 550 for the bar fine and 3000 for the boy tips, Jupiter boys are more of my type for the same price 🤭