reader

New gay bar opens on Patpong 2

1 hour ago, reader said:

When walking to Foodland about 7pm this evening, noticed a new bar on Patpong 2, opposite entrance to parking garage. The name is Dragon Koi.

The barker out front told me it just opened.  There’s a long bar and tables against the windows on two sides of the building. It is not a show bar.

image.thumb.jpeg.1d5c178f5c6fa04d71412a77e35a1867.jpeg

Interesting.  I wonder what market they are aiming at?

1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

Interesting.  I wonder what market they are aiming at?

Great addition to the scene I hope, may be good people watching place. Perhaps it's where refugees from closed Sol find employment ? 

As for market, rainbow flag at front seem to point at us.

Hope those in Bangkok now or coming soon will do more in depth survey of their offerings.

I always kindly remember short lived Tokyo Boys bar beside Screwboys I had honor of being first customer who offed boy from there , right on their opening day. 

1 hour ago, vinapu said:

Great addition to the scene I hope, may be good people watching place. Perhaps it's where refugees from closed Sol find employment ? 

As for market, rainbow flag at front seem to point at us.

Hope those in Bangkok now or coming soon will do more in depth survey of their offerings.

I always kindly remember short lived Tokyo Boys bar beside Screwboys I had honor of being first customer who offed boy from there , right on their opening day. 

First, and last?

6 hours ago, reader said:

When walking to Foodland about 7pm this evening, noticed a new bar on Patpong 2, opposite entrance to parking garage. The name is Dragon Koi.

The barker out front told me it just opened.  There’s a long bar and tables against the windows on two sides of the building. It is not a show bar.

image.thumb.jpeg.1d5c178f5c6fa04d71412a77e35a1867.jpeg

If those 2 are the barkers, I would off them :)

On my way to massage appointment in Silom Plaz, I stopped by Bar and spoke with guys outside who showed me menu (beer starting at bht 159 and mixed drinks Bht 229).

A Quick Look inside and saw three patrons at bars and have dozen or so at tables.

it struck me aa a quiet sit-down bar which is unusual in Patpong,

Btw, I believe name means Dragon and fish.

In nearby news, the music bar opposite Foodland that drew very few customers has been rebranded as “Virgin X”. Drapes now cover the wrap around windows, leaving it to imagination as to what transpires within. 

14 hours ago, reader said:

On my way to massage appointment in Silom Plaz, I stopped by Bar and spoke with guys outside who showed me menu (beer starting at bht 159 and mixed drinks Bht 229).

A Quick Look inside and saw three patrons at bars and have dozen or so at tables.

it struck me aa a quiet sit-down bar which is unusual in Patpong,

Btw, I believe name means Dragon and fish.

In nearby news, the music bar opposite Foodland that drew very few customers has been rebranded as “Virgin X”. Drapes now cover the wrap around windows, leaving it to imagination as to what transpires within. 

Koi carp, I assume