TotallyOz

And the Cat Came Back

He just couldn't stay away!

No, I am not referring to the infamous Catawampuscat.

I had a guy I had been seeing a bit and I didn't want to see him 24/7 so I put him on retainer and told him I'd see him next week if he wanted. But, also said he was welcome to drop by anytime to say hi.

Well, he showed up today with friends in tow and he hang out all night. Give them a little freedom, treat them with respect, shower them with love and kindness (mobiles and bikes) and they keep coming back for more. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bETCusT5kNM

Quote Michael :- He just couldn't stay away!

No, I am not referring to the infamous Catawampuscat. end quote

Yes it's such a shame I know quite a few guys, who seem to Go Bankrupt over night, then just disappear, leaving others to clear up the mess they leave, with their long time live in boyfriends with no money and friends who just understand how they allowed themselves get so low, when they get over 60 they just can't seem to get their act together again and come back to visit their beloved Thailand, as no matter how much they try, but if you're now living on government and family hand outs, it must send them crazy to see us all having what could be described as a Fabulous long term Vacation and they are having to lick their wounds back at Home, some even living with elderly parents waiting for their passing.

Anyone who spends on toys mobiles and motorbikes and spend fortunes on boys these days, must only tying to pay their way out of boredom of being alone then loneliness, when you live in Bangkok you never have to pay more than max 500 baht for any boy a day, yes by all means have a Games Player in the house or even a spare Computer, or even the use of a motorbike but they must lrsn snything they get they have to work for extra, but they! even think your ting tong if you give them over the top money and will not respect you for it, and still Rob you or go onto Yai Ba out of Boredom, Thais can only be happy with other Thai friends and spending no more than a third of the day with farang company nothing compensates other Thai Company no matter how much you throw at them.

The only language they understand is a firm hand and being fined for any indicression they do, now that is what they respect more than throwing money at them?