Foolish

My first trip to Pattaya

1 hour ago, Foolish said:

My first trip to Pattaya. 

It was a very short trip and due to the buddhist holiday on 17th Oct, none of the bars in jomtien were open. So I had no opportunity to visit any of them cos I'm going to BKK next.

Just my impression of the few bars I been too from worst to best. I really like to watch the bar shows so ranking is influenced by that 🤭

5) Winner - things started out alright and the prices were cheap. The boys were on the twinkish side. The place was almost empty when I was there. Bought 2 drinks for 2 different boys. One of the boys wanted another drink and I said no. He left to join another table and they bought him another drink. When I was settling the bill, I noticed I was charged for 2 drinks for the boy that went away. The boy clarified to the cashier that his second drink should be charged to the other table but the cashier was trying to make it seems to be my fault. When i tried to speak to him, he just ignored me. Only when someone else stepped in did he gave me a refund very unwillingly and did not even apologised. The drink was cheap but the attitude of the cashier simply sucks. 

4) Dreamboys - perhaps I was just too early (9pm on fri) but there were only 6 boys on stage. According to the mama, more will come in about 2 hours later. None were to my taste so I paid for my 180bt for my coke and left. 

3) boyz boyz boyz - cute boys and many of them on stage but they are wearing too many clothes. Cost 350bt to watch the show. Place was quite full even though they can't serve alcohol on the 17th. The show was average at best. There was a big cock show but no fuck show. A few song performances which isn't exactly what I want to see. Off fee was 1050bt and you have to negotiate the boy fee with the boy directly. Unfortunately, mama only pointed out a few who would go out with men. Most would only got out exclusively with ladies including the one I had my eye on...

2) toy boys - I had my best off from here. A cute 20 year boy from Myanmar who spoke excellent English. This is the first boy whom I don't need to use Google translate to have a semi decent conversation with. But the pricing of the bar is quite different and the mama didn't explain it well to me 😒

Basically, to get the boy to sit with you. U have to pay 500bt which doesn't include a drink for the boy. The boy's drink will cost another 300bt. The off fee is 500bt. ST will cost u 2000bt. LT is 3000bt. 

Initially the boy agreed to LT but he will have to leave at 5am. But he was very sweet and did everything I asked him to. So he pleased me so much I gave him 3k for ST instead. As a souvenir, he left me his pair of undies 🤭

1) XBoys - the bars in BKK should learn from them on how to stage a show...the warm up show at 10am opened with a bang with 3 couple fucking on stage 🤯

They have everything including a shower show, a golf game using their cock as a club, big cock show, simulated rape show, close up fucking show...basically there were so many cocks flashing on stage...it was like in cock heaven 🤭

Show was 300bt, boy's drink was also 300bt. Off fee is 800bt and the boy's tip for ST is 2000bt which was collected upfront.

Visited the bar twice on wed ans fri. Quite concerning is that the place was only about 1/4 full on a Friday evening. Not sure if it is due to the rain we had been experiencing the last few days but hopefully they will have more customers tomorrow.

Unfortunately I had my worst off from here. The boy was sweet but spoke poor English. The worst thing was that his dick had those injection. Looking at that deformed monstrosity really turned me off and he is still intending to get more...I really don't understand what is the appeal. He had a decent cock which is a bit on the smaller side but it's totally adequate. With those injection he got, the upper half of his dick felt so spongy...I couldn't bear to touch it 😅 luckily he had a very nice ass so it wasn't a total loss. 

Great review thanks. Sounds like a visit to x-boys is on the to do list just for the show. I’d love to see a live sex show. 

Thanks for the report. Some of those fees sound very high compared to Bangkok. Eg charge for boy to sit with you in Toy Boys and off fee in X Boys. 

BBB's fees and issues are not so surprising as they have been like that for years and most gay visitors only go once, if that!

24 minutes ago, khaolakguy said:

Thanks for the report. Some of those fees sound very high compared to Bangkok. Eg charge for boy to sit with you in Toy Boys and off fee in X Boys. 

Personally I think the fees for x-boys is still reasonable. Cos for example on my last trip to BKK, the fee for the show at fresh boys and boy's drink is about 400bt each. Off fee was 500, boy tip was 2500. So in total it's about 3.8k compared to 3.4k I paid in total at x-boys. 

As for toy boys, I agree that the separate fee for getting the boy to sit with u and boy's drink is higher than usual...

3 hours ago, Foolish said:

2) toy boys - 

Basically, to get the boy to sit with you. U have to pay 500bt which doesn't include a drink for the boy. The boy's drink will cost another 300bt. 

Initially the boy agreed to LT .......... As a souvenir, he left me his pair of undies 🤭

1) XBoys -

boy's tip for ST is 2000bt which was collected upfront.

The worst thing was that his dick had those injection. Looking at that deformed monstrosity really turned me off 

thank you for great report

both fees for boy just sitting with you at Toy Boys and tip collected up front at XBoys are absolute novelty for me and I'm not born yesterday. I wonder if those novelties are result of greater influx of tourists from countries where  tipping is not the norm and as result they did not leave anything for the boys, just playing cheap and stupid.

Few years before covid one of BBB veterans told me he was offed by Indian who thought 500 off fee covers full service, tip included. Similar case happened few month ago to masseur boy in soi 6 in Silom, this time if was Chinese customer.

Toy Boy  guy was likely so happy with his increased tip that he took off without undies before you had chance to change your mind, LOL. Out of curiosity - when he informed you he can stay till 5 only - before you went to hotel or just in the middle of the night ? That case is reason for  death sentence in my eyes   as far as future business is concerned.

sorry to hear there are still stupid guys deforming their cock. I'm not surprised you did not want even to touch it.

Topo bad you did not like Dreamboys but indeed , perhaps you were too early. Last two trips it was my headquarters in Pattaya

Have fun in Bangkok and waiting impatiently to hear from your impressions

Foolish wrote:

Toy Boys
Basically, to get the boy to sit with you. U have to pay 500bt which doesn't include a drink for the boy. The boy's drink will cost another 300bt. The off fee is 500bt. ST will cost u 2000bt. LT is 3000bt. 

In all my years of going to Toy Boys, I’ve never heard of or ever experienced a charge for a boy to come sit with you. I go there quite often and have never seen or heard of this. Also, TB’s has a menu card that lists suggested tip prices for the boys for offs. This is a “suggested” amount and can be negotiated with the boy. It is written in English and Chinese primarily because the Chinese don’t have go go bars and are ignorant about tipping. 

Toy Boys mama-san was ripping you off, no doubt pocketing that 500 baht sitting fee himself. Also, the cashier at Winner was probably pissed, as he also would have pocketed that extra drink money.

I'm wondering if you told them this was your first visit.

5 minutes ago, a-447 said:

Toy Boys mama-san was ripping you off,

highly likely  but this is what I thought when forum member , first time in Pattaya , told me  that new off fee at BBB is 1000 baht. Few weeks later  when I arrived I was shocked to discover it was actually true (now 1050 )

9 hours ago, Foolish said:

🤭

XBoys - the bars in BKK should learn from them on how to stage a show...the warm up show at 10am opened with a bang with 3 couple fucking on stage 🤯

They have everything including a shower show, a golf game using their cock as a club, big cock show, simulated rape show, close up fucking show...basically there were so many cocks flashing on stage...it was like in cock heaven 🤭

I'm in pattaya now and planning to visit Boyztown area downtown tonight. Sounds like XBoys is best place to go for show. Will definitely have to go there. Anybody knows showtime(s) of XBoys? 

9 hours ago, Foolish said:

My first trip to Pattaya. 

5) Winner - things started out alright and the prices were cheap. The boys were on the twinkish side. The place was almost empty when I was there. Bought 2 drinks for 2 different boys. One of the boys wanted another drink and I said no. He left to join another table and they bought him another drink. When I was settling the bill, I noticed I was charged for 2 drinks for the boy that went away. The boy clarified to the cashier that his second drink should be charged to the other table but the cashier was trying to make it seems to be my fault. When i tried to speak to him, he just ignored me. Only when someone else stepped in did he gave me a refund very unwillingly and did not even apologised. The drink was cheap but the attitude of the cashier simply sucks. 

Winner Bar has two cashiers, one is a lady (tomboy) and the other a man, . The lady cashier is normally very pleasant, while the guy is not.

Which cashier did you encounter, you did mention "he" and "him" ? The guy is on the rough side while the lady is petite.

2 hours ago, a-447 said:

Toy Boys mama-san was ripping you off, no doubt pocketing that 500 baht sitting fee himself. Also, the cashier at Winner was probably pissed, as he also would have pocketed that extra drink money.

I'm wondering if you told them this was your first visit.

I didn't said it was my first visit but I guess he could see that. He did tell me the fee for getting the boy to sit is 500bt upfront, but he didn't say that the drink is separate. So I'm not sure whether is this new? Perhaps another member could verify.

I think the incident at winner is probably a misunderstanding but it just wasn't handled pleasantly.

2 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

I'm in pattaya now and planning to visit Boyztown area downtown tonight. Sounds like XBoys is best place to go for show. Will definitely have to go there. Anybody knows showtime(s) of XBoys? 

The warm up show is at 10pm, main show is at 11pm. I didn't see the extra show at 1am but the mama say it's just dancing. 

4 hours ago, Dragonmaster said:

Foolish wrote:

Toy Boys
Basically, to get the boy to sit with you. U have to pay 500bt which doesn't include a drink for the boy. The boy's drink will cost another 300bt. The off fee is 500bt. ST will cost u 2000bt. LT is 3000bt. 

In all my years of going to Toy Boys, I’ve never heard of or ever experienced a charge for a boy to come sit with you. I go there quite often and have never seen or heard of this. Also, TB’s has a menu card that lists suggested tip prices for the boys for offs. This is a “suggested” amount and can be negotiated with the boy. It is written in English and Chinese primarily because the Chinese don’t have go go bars and are ignorant about tipping. 

I have never heard of a fee for getting a boy to sit with u, perhaps it is new or he thought I was from China cos he kept speaking to me in mandarin even though I was spoke to him in English. 

Boy tip of 2k for ST and 3k for LT is in the reasonable range for me, so I didn't negotiate.

12 hours ago, Foolish said:

2) toy boys - I had my best off from here. A cute 20 year boy from Myanmar who spoke excellent English. This is the first boy whom I don't need to use Google translate to have a semi decent conversation with. But the pricing of the bar is quite different and the mama didn't explain it well to me 😒

Basically, to get the boy to sit with you. U have to pay 500bt which doesn't include a drink for the boy. The boy's drink will cost another 300bt. The off fee is 500bt. ST will cost u 2000bt. LT is 3000bt. 

I go to Toy Boy pretty often, i ws just there the first week of Ocober, I've never heard of this 500bt fee to get a boy to sit. Sorry, it seems like they took advantage of you. I'm curious, was it the tall male amam-san who told you about this "fee"

11 hours ago, HornyOne said:

Great review thanks. Sounds like a visit to x-boys is on the to do list just for the show. I’d love to see a live sex show. 

Seconded. It's on my list for 2 weeks time. As members have said, bring back the old days, with multiple sex shows in Soi Twilight, some with audience participation!

3 hours ago, Daniu said:

I go to Toy Boy pretty often, i ws just there the first week of Ocober, I've never heard of this 500bt fee to get a boy to sit. Sorry, it seems like they took advantage of you. I'm curious, was it the tall male amam-san who told you about this "fee"

Not sure how tall he is, but he kept trying to talk to me in mandarin. Could be the same guy I guess. 

4 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

As members have said, bring back the old days, with multiple sex shows in Soi Twilight, some with audience participation!

Don't we all have good memories at Soi Twilight... That was a very unique street. Remembering sitting on terrace watching lots of people passing by. Seeing them being talked into a massage or visiting a boyshow. Was always very entertaining to just watch people in that street. It was so busy most of the times. And the shows were spectacular... Live sex. Underwater show. It was all there. Yes maybe we sound like "in the old days everything was better" old bitter gay men. But... Look at it from the other side: we are the lucky ones who got to experience Soi Twilight! 

5 hours ago, Foolish said:

Personally I prefer to see the goods in person before I purchase 🤭

Specially here in Thailand. Where the guys are known for using so many smoothening filters for their profile pics or use photos of years ago... 

1 hour ago, emiel1981 said:

Don't we all have good memories at Soi Twilight... That was a very unique street. Remembering sitting on terrace watching lots of people passing by. Seeing them being talked into a massage or visiting a boyshow. Was always very entertaining to just watch people in that street. It was so busy most of the times. And the shows were spectacular... Live sex. Underwater show. It was all there. Yes maybe we sound like "in the old days everything was better" old bitter gay men. But... Look at it from the other side: we are the lucky ones who got to experience Soi Twilight! 

Specially here in Thailand. Where the guys are known for using so many smoothening filters for their profile pics or use photos of years ago... 

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be! I thought the water show was a bit tacky, but some of the acrobatic sex, trapeze, etc, was great!

8 hours ago, Londoner said:

Things have certainly changed since I was  playing the scene. For the worse. it makes me wonder why punters don't stick with the apps  so that all the cash goes direct to the guys?  

I, for one , consider sitting in the room or bar corner combing apps boring while watching life to pass by or even better ogling guy on the stage , wink here , thumb up there is much more entertaining .

And I pass one is never really sure to what degree pic from the screen is matching one showing at the door. Granted , sometimes it may work. Guy whom I invited from Grindr to my room on the 2nd last day of my last trip looked better , more muscular and less hairy than in app.  

Third danger  is , if we all migrate to apps and due to lack of custom,  bars will die slowly one by one,  will we really be willing to spend thousands on airfares not to mention pain of sitting in the sliver tube  for hours to do what we can do at home  or some other destination ? I'm three hours from sunny beach , don't need to travel 13, 23 or 33 to taste sand and surf. 

2 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

... Look at it from the other side: we are the lucky ones who got to experience Soi Twilight! 

yes , we are lucky one to have memories of soi Twilight and good old days but I'm of opinion we are even luckier to have possibility to enjoy Patpong 2 and soi 4 bars and whole , still massive scene.

No memories are better than feeling of new adventure starting as soon as we leave silver tube and march to immigration, checking where's nearest toilet in meantime.