Verchiele

Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -

11 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Boss started off as a dancer at Moonlight. He dances with DJ after midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. I reckon management has realised his potential and promoted him to model status.

about that promotion  - in days past there was boy there, no longer in business ,  I offed few times who was clearly model material . I asked him why he is not one and his reasoning was that because models off fees and expected tips are so high, they are not offed that often and he can make more money just being floor guy.

On 10/16/2024 at 9:23 AM, vinapu said:

about that promotion  - in days past there was boy there, no longer in business ,  I offed few times who was clearly model material . I asked him why he is not one and his reasoning was that because models off fees and expected tips are so high, they are not offed that often and he can make more money just being floor guy.

But the models are paid more to appear every night. They also get a certain amount for every performance that they put up. And not mention the 1000 garlands that wealthy customers buy for them.

8 hours ago, jason1975 said:

But the models are paid more to appear every night. They also get a certain amount for every performance that they put up. And not mention the 1000 garlands that wealthy customers buy for them.

all true but I just repeated what boy told me. And no doubt he was very successful with quite long career and it looks , settled nice now as well.

On 10/15/2024 at 3:52 PM, jason1975 said:

Boss started off as a dancer at Moonlight. He dances with DJ after midnight on Fridays and Saturdays. I reckon management has realised his potential and promoted him to model status

He has appeared as a guest in some OnlyFans too

https://x.com/rubyoufin/status/1700511625810415911?s=61&t=SsPuhwR7PT9SKfSlpkJZOA

21 hours ago, Raposa said:

Thanks for pointing out the link to his OnlyFans. After watching him in action, I definitely want to off him! Not just once but several times!

5 hours ago, jason1975 said:

Unfortunately he is only a guest in that OnlyFans account. I don't mind going to Moonlight to meet and talk to him in person first.

never hurts to see the goods before purchase. And to see reaction in his eyes, smile or horror or something in between.

• Members

Hmmmm. Wonder what Project 0850 underwear line had in mind for chest harnesses. I believe that this is a prime example of wearer-worn dissonance. It would indeed be an audacious floor captain daring to quote 850 baht ST. Swiping west.

IMG_9442.jpeg

IMG_9441.jpeg

IMG_9444.jpeg

IMG_9445.jpeg