Verchiele

Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -

3 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

The thing about shows is that the participants have to have talent for dancing, acting, comedic timing and general musicality. Moonlight models are pretty useless in these respects. They know how to pace and pose... and that's about it. I won't have any expectations except to be faced with higher prices.

I agree. From the video, some boys just struggle just doing basic pose let alone having them on musical. Now that is an ingredient for a post-apocalyptic gaysical. 

5 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

The thing about shows is that the participants have to have talent for dancing, acting, comedic timing and general musicality. Moonlight models are pretty useless in these respects. They know how to pace and pose... and that's about it. I won't have any expectations except to be faced with higher prices.

as long as they wont be overdressed it should be Ok. For me with exception of Nut models rate below floor boys there

4 hours ago, Foolish said:

I don't know if it's just my luck, but the last few times I been to moonlight, the shows were boring and the guys werent that cute. I would rather be at Jupiter or freshboy.

I'd say rather matter of taste and our expectancies than luck. 

hard to compare Freshboys' twinks to Jupiter's or Moonlight's more hunky guys. 

We all have our favorite places but most precious is fact that we have  a choice. It's why every trip I make a point to visit every bar at least once, just to contribute to keeping them alive.

2 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Also wondering what kind of press they want to attend the "Press Conference Show"? I always thought this type of establissement prefers to stay in the shadow?

marketing gimmick , just to attract more customers hoping for something different I guess

2 hours ago, Verchiele said:

Now that is an ingredient for a post-apocalyptic gaysical. 

I like the word. Lets not pretend we go to see the show in bars because we like music and dancing. Pose and movements can be easily overlooked when our attention is on the bulge, face and in my case , also biceps and thighs

28 minutes ago, vinapu said:

luckily for you, it's only short flight and you can seize in up in flesh

I agree, Boss do look good. I guess being the model, the off fee likely 1000B and likely 5000B for ST based on my recollection. No expenses spared

4 minutes ago, Verchiele said:

I agree, Boss do look good. I guess being the model, the off fee likely 1000B and likely 5000B

if that little, some models there apparently are asking 7000, 8000 and even 10000 according to my friend who is on good terms with one of mamasans. But yes , we both suspect mamasan may include her commission tip in price quoted.

My experience with their models is limited ( 4 only , two of them more then once) but I can say  one thing , none of them was rushing for an exit ASAP which is big plus in my eyes

3 minutes ago, vinapu said:

if that little, some models there apparently are asking 7000, 8000 and even 10000 according to my friend who is on good terms with one of mamasans. But yes , we both suspect mamasan may include her commission tip in price quoted.

My experience with their models is limited ( 4 only , two of them more then once) but I can say  one thing , none of them was rushing for an exit ASAP which is big plus in my eyes

Wow, vinapu. Considering there are only so many models in Moonlight. That is 30% of the entire population 🤣 .

Thanks for sharing - glad it supports general theory that we get what we pay for. 

On one spectrum, is SK shops (1500B all in) from freelancers that are just mostly warm bodies and do an easy job. Then you progress to a higher end shops where tip alone starts at 2000B for H job, then perhaps at the top of the echelon is these model boys from bars…

In all the years I'm coming to bangkok, I never visited moonlight. Some part of me is very ole with that, other part of me is saying that's a shame... 

6 hours ago, 10tazione said:

Also wondering what kind of press they want to attend the "Press Conference Show"? I always thought this type of etablissement prefers to stay in the shadow?

Probably if you would go to write a report at this forum, that would be considered "press"... 😂 Missed out on free drinks. 

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

Never. Not even for a "model" I would pay that amounts of money. Even in Europe you can get the most good looking guys for less, and this is Thailand... So... No! 

7 hours ago, Verchiele said:

Wow, vinapu. Considering there are only so many models in Moonlight. That is 30% of the entire population 🤣 .

don't rush into conclusion too fast as it covers span of 2017- 2023. First three were before covid. Over those years probably more than 30 guys tried their luck as models there

6 hours ago, emiel1981 said:

In all the years I'm coming to bangkok, I never visited moonlight. Some part of me is very ole with that, other part of me is saying that's a shame... 

since you are in Bangkok now you may consider mitigate your loss and finally brave yourself into Moonlight . Based on what you said about Hot Male boys in your report you may like their floor selection even if models  are overpriced.