Olddaddy

Bangkok vs Pattaya

I'm tempted to stay in Bangkok than go back to Pattaya for my 3 weeks left 

I'm staying in the Quarter Saladang 

Average rate 2000 a night with breakfast 

They upgraded my room free I didn't complain about waiting for an hour in reception for my room ,I now have my own garden outside 

Another guy was shouting 🤬😡at the reception for waiting ,I just smiled and went on this forum and waited for them to call my name  ,it paid off ☺️🙂 the Chinese guy was given a studio ,I got a high floor with garden ☺️ pays to be nice 

the gym is fantastic, the sauna ,great location ,swimming pool 🏊‍♂️

And to top it off....I'm got free sex yesterday with a Malaysian guy 🇲🇾 who was from Dublin 🇮🇪on Grindr,ok not my type 100%,  but he had a big cock 🍆and free ,26yo luvs Daddies bears 🐻 

I'm enjoying Bangkok far more to do ,walks in Lumpini park, G's restaurant,SkyTrain , 

With Pattaya it just seems nightlife and money boys 

Tell me what you like 

What about the Filipino bf?

Have you found Foodland yet?

I have more fun typically in BKK, but money goes further in Pattaya, and there's the beach....I'm a vampire, but will make it to the beach once or twice a trip. mostly for a manicure and massage, those manicure ladies do the best manicures, butter than most "spas" I've been in.

14 minutes ago, floridarob said:

What about the Filipino bf?

Have you found Foodland yet?

I have more fun typically in BKK, but money goes further in Pattaya, and there's the beach....I'm a vampire, but will make it to the beach once or twice a trip. mostly for a manicure and massage, those manicure ladies do the best manicures, butter than most "spas" I've been in.

Yes the BF  he left last Friday night ,he has to start work Monday in Sydney 🇦🇺

He enjoyed Thailand particular Bangkok street food ,he wasn't into Asian guys though 

As for $$ 💲going further I'm finding I'm spending less in BKK

The accommodation  🏨obviously is cheaper in Pattaya,I'm paying average 2000 a night with breakfast,big gym in BKK 

I guess there's cheaper hotels but I like a gym workout ,not into swimming though 

I wonder if there is hotels in Bangkok for under 1000 with a gym 🏋️♂️🏋️♂️💪

Not sure the price to a comparable hotel to Quarter Saladang in Pattaya?

But Im getting offers of free sex here in BKK,  I don't in Pattaya .☺️

These are coming from either older guys or visitors to Thailand though so not the classic youthful boys .

But if it's free I can't choose 😉

Since 1998 I (and later we) have been spending a period in BKK before moving onward. After all, it's a superb transport hub for the whole region. However, for the last visit in July we decided, independently but with more confidence on the part of P, that our Bangkok trips are over unless we require the airport. 

I'm a little sad; the BKK-Surawong ride was always thrilling , much more so than  the one to Pattaya.  And the crowds, the smells, the noise, the sultry atmosphere likewise. However, we'd both decided, as age take its toll, that the ease and comfort of staying in Jomtien  at a hotel where we were feted as regulars was just more suited to our current needs. These are simple; relaxation, a variety of good restaurants at exceptional prices, the proximity of a gay scene and its many friendly guys throughout the day and a half-decent beach. 

I've just remembered that the closure of Babylon was perhaps the beginning of my disenchantment with BKK. 

Been going to Pattaya for more than 20 years after being advised during a casual conversation in a pub back home. 
ive tried Bkk but never really got into the groove. Pattaya’s a drug from which you cannot get a cure. I’ve always enjoyed the gay scene there and of course the boys.

I was upgraded at Quarter Saladaeng on my first visit too, to what was basically a small apartment. I felt so lucky. I agree with everything everything else you say about the hotel.

You can walk to the end of the street, go over the bridge and you are in Lumpini Park. I wonder if you discovered the outdoor gym there, Olddaddy.