Olddaddy

BKK Bar Questions

So guys I'm in Bangkok staying at Tartawan 🌁🗽🏙️

I ended up at the Balcony last night ,wasn't crowded at all .

Anyway I'm sitting there looking around I saw bars at the end of that dead end Soi 🍺🍻💈

Infinity 88 offering 89 baht drinks but no customers, I didn't dare to go there but is that a beer bar or Go Go?

Same at the end of the Soi a Green neon lit bar 🟢,I saw people walking past me sitting at Balcony going to a green lit neon bar at the end of the Soi what bar is that ?

There was also a WINE bar opposite in that Spi ,never see one customer go in  in the 2 hours I sat at the Balcony 

THere seem to be a busy bar called Connections 

Also I walked yes walked back to , I went past two massage places with same name 19 teen , obviously the "boys" werent 19 but some gorgeous ones .👦

500 baht oil massage ,should I ask them BEFORE I take them if they would fuck me ?

How would I do this (ask) if there are other guys there ?

I went past looked at some hot guys sitting there ,I want them to fuck me in my old  Daddy ass .

Can I choose the "boy" ? 

50 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

I ended up at the Balcony last night ,wasn't crowded at all .

Also I walked yes walked back to , I went past two massage places with same name 19 teen , obviously the "boys" werent 19 but some gorgeous ones .👦

500 baht oil massage ,should I ask them BEFORE I take them if they would fuck me ?

How would I do this (ask) if there are other guys there ?

I went past looked at some hot guys sitting there ,I want them to fuck me in my old  Daddy ass .

Can I choose the "boy" ? 

there are two go-go bars in the same soi Balcony is in ( soi 4) - Banana Club in the beginning of soi and Jupiter at end of soi . Both very worth  a visit by your Royal Highness  ............

It's 9 teen , not 19 teen

You can chose  a boy. Your question is better to be asked discretely  Ask either mamasan or boy in question but try not to scream it. 

50 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

There was also a WINE bar opposite in that Spi ,never see one customer go in  in the 2 hours I sat at the Balcony ...

Was in Soi 4 as well last night. Things did pickup, as there was 3 people in the winebar when I left to wander over to Soi 2 for the show at DJ Station at 23:00.

Regarding your question about 9-teen, Olddaddy, don't get caught out the way I did, which I documented in another post a few weeks ago. Two stunning guys called out to me when I was walking past, and I thought that either of them would suit me well. One of them directed me inside and matched me up with a guy who was absolutely not my type of all. I'm not the sort of guy who would cause offence, so I just went along with it, albeit rather reluctantly. I was not offered a choice of masseur, nor was there discussion about a tip.

So, learn from my mistake. I should have asked if either of the boys would be my masseur or whether I would have a choice inside. Also, what tip they would expect and what service could be provided.

Needless to say, my session did not give me a happy ending.

21 hours ago, reader said:

Olddaddy, how is your Filipino boyfriend enjoying the trip?

Yes he loves Bangkok but he is not into Asian guys ,he has been looking at Russian and Arabic guys 

2 hours ago, Kiwi306 said:

Regarding your question about 9-teen, Olddaddy, don't get caught out the way I did, which I documented in another post a few weeks ago. Two stunning guys called out to me when I was walking past, and I thought that either of them would suit me well. One of them directed me inside and matched me up with a guy who was absolutely not my type of all. I'm not the sort of guy who would cause offence, so I just went along with it, albeit rather reluctantly. I was not offered a choice of masseur, nor was there discussion about a tip.

So, learn from my mistake. I should have asked if either of the boys would be my masseur or whether I would have a choice inside. Also, what tip they would expect and what service could be provided.

Needless to say, my session did not give me a happy ending.

Yes I have learnt to be more assertive nowadays 

It won't be easy if other boys are sitting around whilst I ask them but I now no longer let them lead them