HornyOne

Jomtien Gay Massage

24 minutes ago, Olddaddy said:

My experience is Filipino guys have the shortest !

So long as there is a reasonable length to suck, that's fine! Then I don't have suffocation  issues!

I'm always amused how easily people are taken in by these online rankings of penis sizes. They're virtually all rubbish. There are serious methodological weaknesses, based on self reports, by self selecting volunteers. No standardized way of measuring. Huge selection bias, huge pride bias.

The few (very few) scientific reviews of more controlled studies (still imperfect but better than self reports by self selected volunteers) arrive at an average erect penile length of about 13 to 14 cm, or 5.5 inches. A true 6-incher is already above average, not the normal guy.

As for differences by nationality, the best correlation is with average male height in the country. It stands to reason. Taller men need larger shoe sizes; they have longer thumbs, generally speaking. So a country with the tallest men such as Netherlands will probably have the longest and thickest dicks. Countries with shortest men e.g. central American countries, will probably have the smallest.

But in any case, unless you're a resolute bottom, how does dick size matter? There's a lot more to erotic fulfillment than length or girth.

But in any case, unless you're a resolute bottom, how does dick size matter? There's a lot more to erotic fulfillment than length or girth.

Quite right! Mind you I am keen that they cum, size doesnt matter then!

6 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

They're virtually all rubbish. There are serious methodological weaknesses, based on self reports, by self selecting volunteers.

You up to the challenge....Ill be looking forward to the next installments on your blog 😉

7 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

I'm always amused how easily people are taken in by these online rankings of penis sizes. They're virtually all rubbish.

They are for practical reasons for sure. Even in country very high in rankings there's no assurance that guy we  pick up will have that country's standard size so better to focus on task in hand than rankings.

an even if important for some , length is not everything. One of boys I offed many times , no longer in the business had his thing very long but kind of pencil thin but fortunately had other very usable attributes.

35 minutes ago, vinapu said:

They are for practical reasons for sure. Even in country very high in rankings there's no assurance that guy we  pick up will have that country's standard size so better to focus on task in hand than rankings.

an even if important for some , length is not everything. One of boys I offed many times , no longer in the business had his thing very long but kind of pencil thin but fortunately had other very usable attributes.

I am not a mathematician,  but I am never quite sure what is meant by 'average'. If average is 6ins, does this not mean many shorter and longer, to produce average? If the sample has number of short, or monster cocks, does this skew the average? I know it's pretty much nonsense,  like saying the average IQ is 100. What does that mean?

15 hours ago, vinapu said:

One of boys I offed many times , no longer in the business had his thing very long but kind of pencil thin but fortunately had other very usable attributes.

and I also took him based on your recommendation and I was very satisfied with all of his appealing attributes.  Thank you @vinapu 🤩

5 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

and I also took him based on your recommendation and I was very satisfied with all of his appealing attributes.  Thank you @vinapu 🤩

bottom line is : when guy has good heart, cock size or shape matters very little