HornyOne

Jomtien Gay Massage

Soda Massage was 300 for I hour oil. I paid 1,500 tip for hand jobs (both of you) and oral (both of you), and I paid 2,000 for full sex, him being top or bottom depending on my mood.

Always good at Soda, and although I stick to the same guy nowadays, there are usually 20-30 boys working there; mostly gay, but they usually have one or two straight guys.

4 hours ago, Vessey said:

Soda Massage was 300 for I hour oil. I paid 1,500 tip for hand jobs (both of you) and oral (both of you), and I paid 2,000 for full sex, him being top or bottom depending on my mood.

Always good at Soda, and although I stick to the same guy nowadays, there are usually 20-30 boys working there; mostly gay, but they usually have one or two straight guys.

Sounds perfect, thanks for your input. 

10 hours ago, HornyOne said:

Do you have any recommendations?

Unfortunately no, because I now order in my massages to my condo room instead of going to the local massage shops.  I do my bookings via 2 separate friends who organize masseurs for me from their vast pool of local guys.

However, when I first moved here 2 years ago, I was frequenting both the Foxy Smile and Pattaya #1 Health massage shops - they are right next to each other and very near to Soda massage.

As I like the more manly type of masseurs, both the Buriram and @The Beach massage shops tend to have more masculine masseurs.

8 hours ago, 12is12 said:

Any venue with better chance of finding guys really well endowed?

As you discovered in your previous trip here - Thailand is not known for "well endowed" guys like the guys are in the Dominican Republic, Brazil, Venezuela - or as the guys in the below report as published by The Sun:

image.png.5d6ef5d6a87b745c6ce1be48d15e671e.png

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/28338263/map-countries-with-biggest-penises-and-breasts/

Thats why I'm asking, in case there's any venue where the gifted few congregate...

Or if there r any names of guys anyone here would like to share.....

PS - intrstng that brazil isnt in the top 10

Sad that 6 out of the 10 r not gay friendly

20 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

intrstng that brazil isnt in the top 10

Not EVERY guy in Brasil has a big one...but if you have a big one, there's a good chance you'll end up working in a sauna. 

Not all Americans are Tall, but if you're Tall,  people will always say, you should play basketball 

There are very respectable sized dicks on MB's in Thailand....not hard to find, most go-go's do a big dick show 🧐

1 hour ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

As you discovered in your previous trip here - Thailand is not known for "well endowed" guys like the guys are in the Dominican Republic, Brazil, Venezuela - or as the guys in the below report as published by The Sun:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/28338263/map-countries-with-biggest-penises-and-breasts/

dont trust this. rubbish.

2 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Above attachment from The Sun was taken from The World Population Review's 2024 report.

Interesting at the other end of the scale...

Screenshot_20241013_155205_Chrome.thumb.jpg.6f86039b63bfb88c07b1cacb6bf77c99.jpg

These so called reports should always be treated with scepticism,  and anything in the Sun should always be treated as inaccurate! I've been quite happy with some of the Thai cocks I have sampled! Not seen any with pearls inserted, etc!

I know. That's why in latin America I enjoy the sex more. However, I dont pick my travel continents according to sex.

Since those much more experienced than me report that there ARE biggies 2 b found in thailand, and since I have 3 times failed 2 do so, I'm reaching out 4 more concrete tips.....

22 minutes ago, 12is12 said:

I know. That's why in latin America I enjoy the sex more. However, I dont pick my travel continents according to sex.

Since those much more experienced than me report that there ARE biggies 2 b found in thailand, and since I have 3 times failed 2 do so, I'm reaching out 4 more concrete tips.....

Tip: it pays to advertise: make it clear in your Grndr post that you are only interested in those only with dicks equal to a certain length and girth. And, of course, that you're willing to reward those who possess such characteristics.