sudoxi

Trip Report - Bangkok Sept 2024

5 hours ago, sudoxi said:

not sure if I will visit moonlight, I don’t know if I like the idea of the higher off fees

Moonlight was my favorite bars and the higher off fees are only for the few models, the rest of their normal boys, more than triple the amount of models have regular off fee of 500 baht. 

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

of course you will, you don't want to rot in hell for missing it. As spoon said, off fee is 500, only for models is 1000 and you will clearly know who is who as models have their separate parade on the stage.

And who knows, you may even say to yourself " hell with extra 500 , lets off that or this guy. Be warned though, models expect and  likely get higher tips than floor boys but floor boys are aplenty and quite a few are equally attractive as model stable seems to be in need of update.

@vinapu, what would he your favorite (top 3/4 Id say) gogo bar?

my guess from reading your report would be banana, moonlight for sure, and not sure the last one..

Thanks @sudoxi for an amazing trip report. As a fellow first timer soon, your report gives me added boost of confidence !

I found this on Banana Club website on their weekly line up 

• Monday 9.30 - 01.30 am : Suck my di$k
  • Tuesday 9.30 - 01.30 am : li$k my a$$
  • Wednesday 9.30 - 01.30 am : Kiss me 
  • Thursday 09.30 - 01.30 am : Vagina 
  • Friday 09.30 - 01.30 am : I know what you did last night
  • Saturday 09.30 - 01.30 am : Bang me 
  • Sunday 09.30 - 01.30 am : Love me harder 39m

6 minutes ago, Verchiele said:

Thanks @sudoxi for an amazing trip report. As a fellow first timer soon, your report gives me added boost of confidence !

I found this on Banana Club website on their weekly line up 

• Monday 9.30 - 01.30 am : Suck my di$k
  • Tuesday 9.30 - 01.30 am : li$k my a$$
  • Wednesday 9.30 - 01.30 am : Kiss me 
  • Thursday 09.30 - 01.30 am : Vagina 
  • Friday 09.30 - 01.30 am : I know what you did last night
  • Saturday 09.30 - 01.30 am : Bang me 
  • Sunday 09.30 - 01.30 am : Love me harder 39m

I went on Wednesday and Saturday but the shows seemed to follow similar format, Saturday had more entertainers and backup dancers, which makes sense as they are busier on weekends, one thing I can say is if you are thinking of offing a boy and he comes to sit with you. Don’t be afraid to be direct in what you are looking for. I think if you both know what to expect going back you will be less likely to be disappointed.. they have heard it all and when I spoke to them no one seemed shocked at questions I asked. Things are a lot more discreet in North America even when talking privately. 

4 minutes ago, sudoxi said:

I went on Wednesday and Saturday but the shows seemed to follow similar format, Saturday had more entertainers and backup dancers, which makes sense as they are busier on weekends, one thing I can say is if you are thinking of offing a boy and he comes to sit with you. Don’t be afraid to be direct in what you are looking for. I think if you both know what to expect going back you will be less likely to be disappointed.. they have heard it all and when I spoke to them no one seemed shocked at questions I asked. Things are a lot more discreet in North America even when talking privately. 

Very helpful report!

49 minutes ago, sudoxi said:

Thanks @sudoxi for the tips. I am a lot more used to being subtle... But I guess in Bangkok, one needs to be more direct!

I guess aside from being T or B, one can discuss particularities on expectations on other activities. 

Thanks for the TR Sudoxi

Curious as to why you never visited Silom Soi 2 (DJ or Espresso) or Soi Freeman (GOD) during your visit, as a younger farang you would probably have picked up a few non MBs for some mutual fun or even some freelancers. Perhaps night clubs are not your thing?

7 hours ago, colmx said:

Thanks for the TR Sudoxi

Curious as to why you never visited Silom Soi 2 (DJ or Espresso) or Soi Freeman (GOD) during your visit, as a younger farang you would probably have picked up a few non MBs for some mutual fun or even some freelancers. Perhaps night clubs are not your thing?

I’m not big into the club scene, I did find a few non MBs on Grindr and had some hookups I didn’t mention here, even a fun time in the sauna here in furama.