sudoxi

Trip Report - Bangkok Sept 2024

44 minutes ago, Verchiele said:
  • Additional resources such as private line review groups sometimes take photos of the boys so you can gauge how close the photo is. SK shops tend to be the worst offender - some looking easily 5-10 years older than photo

Which shop did you find was the worst offender in this case?

Reason I ask is that I've yet to encounter such a wide gap in ages.

5 hours ago, Verchiele said:

Thanks, reader. That is reassuring coming from you. Ill send you via DM, msybe I am just over thinking it.

I have been looking at TK Male massage. On Line, and even more so on Twitter, very XXX videos, but mostly the same few guys.  Has anyone on here tried TK? I'd like to know if they have a good selection  of guys, Top, bottom etc.

8 hours ago, sudoxi said:

Ok so I’ve been asked to report back on the one if I visit, however I thought I would report on what I did so far, and since I’m now resting after a long day sight seeing i have some time. This will include tourist activities so I’m sorry if that doesn’t interest you but the reports that included those helped me a lot as well. 

background on me. I am very late 30’s from North America. I have really only travelled in North America (Canada/USA/Mexico) before with Mexico being one of my favourite destinations (maybe now to be superseded by Thailand :) ) 

I arrived last Monday, I got to my hotel, Furama Silom. I choose this hotel based on many, many reviews I have read on this forum. I originally booked a different hotel closer to the bars but I realized it didn’t have a pool so I cancelled and book Directly with Furama for a great deal. So far there has been no issues with bringing back guests. I have the lounge access and I was even able to bring my tour guide to refresh after our tour and get some more information about the city before our time was up. 

Monday night I decided to go for a walk, I walked by the nine boys massage place and they asked if I wanted massage I said sure, so far this was the best room as it had a bed with a head cradle. I prefer this to just a pillow. The massage was not very good though. After we turned over he asked if I wanted happy for 1000 baht, my first night so I agreed, then he asked another 500 to take his clothes off.. I said sure but nothing happened besides hj. I showered alone at the end.. likely won’t revisit. 

Tuesday early morning I was browsing Grindr and I chatted with a guy who later told me he was a MB this didn’t bother me, I asked for rates and we agreed to massage+fun. He arrived. I had a decent massage and the fun was great. We had a bit of conversation, showered together then he left. 

I had a tour booked with Mac from siamroads. There has been some controversy on this forum regarding the owner, however Mac has had rave reviews so I didn’t let that stop me booking him. He was a bit difficult to get a hold of because his phone had broke. However we messaged by email. On the morning it downpoured and Mac got stuck but he messaged me to let me know he was running late, which was fine for me as I was still a bit tired, he arrived and we set out on the tour we planned. He showed me how to use skytrain, the boat transit, we visited the reclining Buddha, he has great knowledge on Thai culture and history and of the Buddhist religion. We visited south Bangkok to tour some local markets. He showed me the flower market. We also went for lunch and I ordered a lot, he felt bad at the cost but I told him not to worry it’s my first time and I want to experience some new things. It seems like he wants to minimize cost for his clients which is great. The food was delicious btw. On return he showed me the area around my hotel, where I could eat, and some things to see, then we chatted about when Bangkok become the capital etc. I felt like I learned a lot and would definitely recommend him to anyone in the future.

i was tired this day so I went to bed early. 

next day I decided I wanted to goto  thong plaza, as well as platinum mall and the markets down there. However first I thought I would try one of the massage shops at Saphan Kwai. I decided on 15m I messaged them on line and asked for more information on three guys, I chose one and was on my way, I decided to use taxi as I was still only comfortable going short distances with skytrain. I arrived and the guy I chose was waiting, his picture on line was likely from when he was much younger, I paid the fee he showed me to the massage room. Massage was not that great, not sure if I should expert more, the fun after was not great as well. He had difficulty getting up. Then when he did, it was over just as fast, I definitely did not enjoy this experience and after showing left unhappy, I likely will not return.

I did some shopping at the two malls I mentioned, it started to rain so I got myself a manicure to wait it out then I headed back to my hotel. Furama is very close to arena massage now I was a bit nervous going here as I didn’t know what to expect with all the guys lining up looking at you expecting you to choose one leaving everyone else disappointed. However I did pick one. I did get upsold for the vip room, I was worried if this place was so old what would I get with a regular room. I liked that the tip is laid out in advance and it seems like everyone knows what they are there for. VIP room had queen sized mattress, water, private shower stall. I only chose 60 minute massage, I felt like the guy did a great job he hit everywhere I was expecting. Had fun after massage, was not rushed and we showered  together. Unfortunately I forgot his name. I returned to my hotel to rest. 

next day I did safari world, I’ve never did anything like this before and just wanted to experience it. I really enjoyed it. I doubt the shows would be approved by peta but I had fun, I also did some of the extras like feeding tigers, hippos and took some pictures with the animals.  I got back late I really didn’t want to leave my hotel room. So I hopped on Grindr and hired a guy off there, massage was more mechanical nothing really to it. However he was an expert at the fun part. After we showered together I went to bed exhausted from a long day.

next day I did some more sight seeing. I went to centralworld, I walked around the city a bit to see some of the shops and sights. I took the skytrain back and since it was on the way I stopped at arena massage again. This time I decided to go for longer time, 90 minutes, the boy I was with last time was there again and seemed excited to see me, I felt bad cause I wanted to try something new. This was what I was afraid of with these lineups. I choose a guy but then quickly the papasan said nonono he can’t he has booking. I think he should have had him sit out the lineup at the beginning. So once again I choose. A different guy.this guy was very good massage was excellent, since I did 90 minutes I believe he had more time to spend massaging, he was much better than the first guy, we had a lot of fun, his name was Chai and I would recommend him. We talked a little bit after we showered and he told me I should try four hands next time and gave some explicit gestures ;) on what we could do. The thought crossed my mind but on the advise from here have having first guy you pick find the second guy who they can work with.. what if you don’t like second guy.. then have to turn down. 

next day I hung around the pool a bit. I took water taxi/shuttle to icon Siam. Was only 10 baht. When I got back I decided I would venture out to the patpong night market area and maybe goto one of the bars, I had an idea on what to expect based on this forum but was still nervous. I decided to walk down as google maps said it was only 15 minutes I walked through the night market then the alley with some of the bars, the promoters are trying to get you inside. I did not find them to be aggressive or overbearing a simple no thanks, and they where onto the next guy, I walked the entire alley discovering this alley contained both gay and straight bars, I walked back down not sure where to go however fresh boys show was going to start in 15 minutes at 10:30 so I decided on that, 

this was Saturday night. They tried to seat me front row in the middle. I asked to sit in the back which wasn’t a problem. I arrived 10;15 pm there was about 7-8 other guys when I got there, however before the show started the room started to fill up. Mostly Chinese, Indian tourists. Only one other white guy besides myself, 2-3 more joins later in the evening, on stage was 15-20 guys wearing no shirts and white fresh boys shorts. When the light hits right you can see their white briefs underneath, they stood on stage changing position every few seconds. They were mostly younger with a couple older guys. 

When the show started most of the boys left to go outside, some went to the back to get ready to perform, while some sat down on the couch by the stage busy on their cellphones. The show wasn’t bad, they had a couple drag queens perform. One drag queen performed oral on two of the guys. They had a shower show where they soaped up each other and simulated penetration with actual oral. Then they had the cock show where the guys came out and banged their cocks against a pole after this they came into the audience, the mamasan told everyone “you can touch, you can suck” the guy who I was eying came over with his cock out, I played with it a little and tipped him 100 baht, once the guys saw I tipped they all started to come to me. Then I had ended tipping four of them. After the show the guys got back on stage.

i asked the mamasan if the guy I was interested spoke any English. She said his English was very bad, so I asked if I could buy him a drink. She called out his number and he came out, had had been smiling at me all night, when he sat down he asked me the basic questions mentioned on this forum, where are you from? How long you visit? Etc. I cuddled with him a  bit and asked him some questions like his position, has it been busy. Etc his English was more than adequate translator app not needed, I asked him his rate he told him 2500 I probably could have haggled. However i  didn’t want to bother. I agreed. I asked him if he had to wait until after last show, cause he was part of the cock show, he said yes, however he misunderstood me cause a minute later he asked if I wanted to go now and I said yes. He called mamasan over to collect fees, while he went to get changed, he was from Cambodia. I said I wanted to take taxi as I didn’t feel like walking back. We got back to my hotel room, not an eye batted that I was brining someone back, he took a shower. We had some fun, a lot of fun. He was well equipped and was actually engaged and seemed to be enjoying himself as well, which is a big turn on for me, after we took a shower together, this is when I asked him if he had any friends in the club that he did threesomes with. He said he did. I told him if I was at the bar tomorrow maybe I would be interested, I laid the fee, with a little extra, then he left for the night. 

the next day, Sunday I was very tired from the night before as I woke up very early, I did some more sight seeing, I got back to my hotel room around 5 pm and was tired I ended up napping until 8. When I woke up I was deciding whether or not I wanted to goto the bars, I decided I should. I had a shower then headed out. This time I walked the alley again, then back out, to another small dead end alley with banana room. I didn’t go in looked interesting. I walked bit further around the block and I found moonlight and then I noticed the other bars under fresh boys. Goodboys. The promoters of these bars seemed less interested in calling you in. When I was in the alley with moonlight no one called over to me, I was wearing black shorts and a black tshirt maybe I wasn’t dressed well enough? Same for dream boys not a single promoter asked me to come inside, 

I was getting warm and decided to go into a bar to cooldown from the heat. I thought I saw a bar where the show started at 9:45 but I couldn’t find that board tonight, maybe only Saturday? So I ended up going to hot male. This place felt smaller than fresh boys. Again there was mostly only Asian tourists and a few Indian tourists as well, the boys where all on stage however this time they just stood there, no movement to change position. They smiled at you, grabbed their crotches, they were wearing white tank tops with red long pants, some shirtless. A couple guys interested me,but they didn’t seem interested in me, so why bother? Another white guy came in. He bought a couple bottles they seemed to know him there. 5-8 of the guys went to join him and enjoy drinks. I felt like the room was too brightly lit. I preferred the dark seats of fresh boys. 

the show started, it consisted of some strip dancing, cock shows, then big cock show, one guy had a very large cock and he stayed hard without using their makeshift cock rings, they did come out with weird costumes for this, I wasn’t interested in anyone so when they came around for tips I just said no thanks, the show ended I paid my tab and left, then I decided to head over to fresh boys.

at fresh boys they where just finishing the show with the cock parade where they use their cocks to hit the pole. I sat down. After the guy from the night before saw me he waved to me and smiled, then after he out his shirts back on for the lineup he came over to me to say hi, I tipped him 100 and he rejoined the lineup. His buddy was standing next to him in the lineup and pointing to the both of them trying to get me to pick both, I was unsure, his buddy was trying very hard, even playing with the guys cock through his shorts on stage. It was getting late and I didn’t really want to make the guy I was interested wait longer so I asked one of the waiters to have him come sit with me and I will buy drink, I asked is he your friend who does threesome he said yes but he told me another number who fucks better. I said ok let’s see. The other one came around on stage however I wasn’t interested in him even tho he definitely was trying to attract my attention, I told my guy I’m not really interested. He asked who I liked, I told him I liked him the best, he was happy and asked if I was gonna take him tonight, I said yes. I didn’t want to put the guys on stage through anymore torture so I asked to pay bill while he changed. 

we took Tuktuk back to hotel, I had great time he was even better second time, usually I find that’s not the case, he really worked hard to ensure I was satisfied. We later in bed after finishing and talked a bit, I asked him maybe you have verse guy I can watch first then we can all play. He said he did have friend even better he thinks I will like. I said maybe next time I go I can see. He told me about some sights I should visit. I know this is transactional but I felt like he actually was happy to be with me and this matters the most to me.

i will definitely off him again.. maybe with a friend… who knows. Tonight I will try to find the one bar and see how that is. I may end up going to good boys tonight as well. Depending 

oh one thing I should mention  at fresh boys and hotmale both give you back 50 baht in your change as coins, likely so you will leave that as a tip, which they got me and I did. 

I will add to this post tomorrow. 

Great Post, thanks. I have used Mac, on and off for over 5 years, he is very good, but sometimes  difficult  to contact. He has had personal issues, which I hope are improving,  as he is a nice guy, as well as knowledgeable.  Sorry to hear about his phone, but I notice, typical of Mac, he didn't ask you to buy a new one. Many people would. On one visit he had broken down trainers, and I offered to buy him a new pair. But he refused.  I also asked him to come to the hotel, le Meridien, to join me for breakfast,  as my rate includes 2 people, and I almost had to force him to eat! On the tour to Amphawa, he only ordered the minimum for his lunch! 

Ok so I’ve been asked to report back on the one if I visit, however I thought I would report on what I did so far, and since I’m now resting after a long day sight seeing i have some time. This will include tourist activities so I’m sorry if that doesn’t interest you but the reports that included those helped me a lot as well. 

background on me. I am very late 30’s from North America. I have really only travelled in North America (Canada/USA/Mexico) before with Mexico being one of my favourite destinations (maybe now to be superseded by Thailand :) ) 

I arrived last Monday, I got to my hotel, Furama Silom. I choose this hotel based on many, many reviews I have read on this forum. I originally booked a different hotel closer to the bars but I realized it didn’t have a pool so I cancelled and book Directly with Furama for a great deal. So far there has been no issues with bringing back guests. I have the lounge access and I was even able to bring my tour guide to refresh after our tour and get some more information about the city before our time was up. 

Monday night I decided to go for a walk, I walked by the nine boys massage place and they asked if I wanted massage I said sure, so far this was the best room as it had a bed with a head cradle. I prefer this to just a pillow. The massage was not very good though. After we turned over he asked if I wanted happy for 1000 baht, my first night so I agreed, then he asked another 500 to take his clothes off.. I said sure but nothing happened besides hj. I showered alone at the end.. likely won’t revisit. 

Tuesday early morning I was browsing Grindr and I chatted with a guy who later told me he was a MB this didn’t bother me, I asked for rates and we agreed to massage+fun. He arrived. I had a decent massage and the fun was great. We had a bit of conversation, showered together then he left. 

I had a tour booked with Mac from siamroads. There has been some controversy on this forum regarding the owner, however Mac has had rave reviews so I didn’t let that stop me booking him. He was a bit difficult to get a hold of because his phone had broke. However we messaged by email. On the morning it downpoured and Mac got stuck but he messaged me to let me know he was running late, which was fine for me as I was still a bit tired, he arrived and we set out on the tour we planned. He showed me how to use skytrain, the boat transit, we visited the reclining Buddha, he has great knowledge on Thai culture and history and of the Buddhist religion. We visited south Bangkok to tour some local markets. He showed me the flower market. We also went for lunch and I ordered a lot, he felt bad at the cost but I told him not to worry it’s my first time and I want to experience some new things. It seems like he wants to minimize cost for his clients which is great. The food was delicious btw. On return he showed me the area around my hotel, where I could eat, and some things to see, then we chatted about when Bangkok become the capital etc. I felt like I learned a lot and would definitely recommend him to anyone in the future.

i was tired this day so I went to bed early. 

next day I decided I wanted to goto  thong plaza, as well as platinum mall and the markets down there. However first I thought I would try one of the massage shops at Saphan Kwai. I decided on 15m I messaged them on line and asked for more information on three guys, I chose one and was on my way, I decided to use taxi as I was still only comfortable going short distances with skytrain. I arrived and the guy I chose was waiting, his picture on line was likely from when he was much younger, I paid the fee he showed me to the massage room. Massage was not that great, not sure if I should expert more, the fun after was not great as well. He had difficulty getting up. Then when he did, it was over just as fast, I definitely did not enjoy this experience and after showing left unhappy, I likely will not return.

I did some shopping at the two malls I mentioned, it started to rain so I got myself a manicure to wait it out then I headed back to my hotel. Furama is very close to arena massage now I was a bit nervous going here as I didn’t know what to expect with all the guys lining up looking at you expecting you to choose one leaving everyone else disappointed. However I did pick one. I did get upsold for the vip room, I was worried if this place was so old what would I get with a regular room. I liked that the tip is laid out in advance and it seems like everyone knows what they are there for. VIP room had queen sized mattress, water, private shower stall. I only chose 60 minute massage, I felt like the guy did a great job he hit everywhere I was expecting. Had fun after massage, was not rushed and we showered  together. Unfortunately I forgot his name. I returned to my hotel to rest. 

next day I did safari world, I’ve never did anything like this before and just wanted to experience it. I really enjoyed it. I doubt the shows would be approved by peta but I had fun, I also did some of the extras like feeding tigers, hippos and took some pictures with the animals.  I got back late I really didn’t want to leave my hotel room. So I hopped on Grindr and hired a guy off there, massage was more mechanical nothing really to it. However he was an expert at the fun part. After we showered together I went to bed exhausted from a long day.

next day I did some more sight seeing. I went to centralworld, I walked around the city a bit to see some of the shops and sights. I took the skytrain back and since it was on the way I stopped at arena massage again. This time I decided to go for longer time, 90 minutes, the boy I was with last time was there again and seemed excited to see me, I felt bad cause I wanted to try something new. This was what I was afraid of with these lineups. I choose a guy but then quickly the papasan said nonono he can’t he has booking. I think he should have had him sit out the lineup at the beginning. So once again I choose. A different guy.this guy was very good massage was excellent, since I did 90 minutes I believe he had more time to spend massaging, he was much better than the first guy, we had a lot of fun, his name was Chai and I would recommend him. We talked a little bit after we showered and he told me I should try four hands next time and gave some explicit gestures ;) on what we could do. The thought crossed my mind but on the advise from here have having first guy you pick find the second guy who they can work with.. what if you don’t like second guy.. then have to turn down. 

next day I hung around the pool a bit. I took water taxi/shuttle to icon Siam. Was only 10 baht. When I got back I decided I would venture out to the patpong night market area and maybe goto one of the bars, I had an idea on what to expect based on this forum but was still nervous. I decided to walk down as google maps said it was only 15 minutes I walked through the night market then the alley with some of the bars, the promoters are trying to get you inside. I did not find them to be aggressive or overbearing a simple no thanks, and they where onto the next guy, I walked the entire alley discovering this alley contained both gay and straight bars, I walked back down not sure where to go however fresh boys show was going to start in 15 minutes at 10:30 so I decided on that, 

this was Saturday night. They tried to seat me front row in the middle. I asked to sit in the back which wasn’t a problem. I arrived 10;15 pm there was about 7-8 other guys when I got there, however before the show started the room started to fill up. Mostly Chinese, Indian tourists. Only one other white guy besides myself, 2-3 more joins later in the evening, on stage was 15-20 guys wearing no shirts and white fresh boys shorts. When the light hits right you can see their white briefs underneath, they stood on stage changing position every few seconds. They were mostly younger with a couple older guys. 

When the show started most of the boys left to go outside, some went to the back to get ready to perform, while some sat down on the couch by the stage busy on their cellphones. The show wasn’t bad, they had a couple drag queens perform. One drag queen performed oral on two of the guys. They had a shower show where they soaped up each other and simulated penetration with actual oral. Then they had the cock show where the guys came out and banged their cocks against a pole after this they came into the audience, the mamasan told everyone “you can touch, you can suck” the guy who I was eying came over with his cock out, I played with it a little and tipped him 100 baht, once the guys saw I tipped they all started to come to me. Then I had ended tipping four of them. After the show the guys got back on stage.

i asked the mamasan if the guy I was interested spoke any English. She said his English was very bad, so I asked if I could buy him a drink. She called out his number and he came out, had had been smiling at me all night, when he sat down he asked me the basic questions mentioned on this forum, where are you from? How long you visit? Etc. I cuddled with him a  bit and asked him some questions like his position, has it been busy. Etc his English was more than adequate translator app not needed, I asked him his rate he told him 2500 I probably could have haggled. However i  didn’t want to bother. I agreed. I asked him if he had to wait until after last show, cause he was part of the cock show, he said yes, however he misunderstood me cause a minute later he asked if I wanted to go now and I said yes. He called mamasan over to collect fees, while he went to get changed, he was from Cambodia. I said I wanted to take taxi as I didn’t feel like walking back. We got back to my hotel room, not an eye batted that I was brining someone back, he took a shower. We had some fun, a lot of fun. He was well equipped and was actually engaged and seemed to be enjoying himself as well, which is a big turn on for me, after we took a shower together, this is when I asked him if he had any friends in the club that he did threesomes with. He said he did. I told him if I was at the bar tomorrow maybe I would be interested, I laid the fee, with a little extra, then he left for the night. 

the next day, Sunday I was very tired from the night before as I woke up very early, I did some more sight seeing, I got back to my hotel room around 5 pm and was tired I ended up napping until 8. When I woke up I was deciding whether or not I wanted to goto the bars, I decided I should. I had a shower then headed out. This time I walked the alley again, then back out, to another small dead end alley with banana room. I didn’t go in looked interesting. I walked bit further around the block and I found moonlight and then I noticed the other bars under fresh boys. Goodboys. The promoters of these bars seemed less interested in calling you in. When I was in the alley with moonlight no one called over to me, I was wearing black shorts and a black tshirt maybe I wasn’t dressed well enough? Same for dream boys not a single promoter asked me to come inside, 

I was getting warm and decided to go into a bar to cooldown from the heat. I thought I saw a bar where the show started at 9:45 but I couldn’t find that board tonight, maybe only Saturday? So I ended up going to hot male. This place felt smaller than fresh boys. Again there was mostly only Asian tourists and a few Indian tourists as well, the boys where all on stage however this time they just stood there, no movement to change position. They smiled at you, grabbed their crotches, they were wearing white tank tops with red long pants, some shirtless. A couple guys interested me,but they didn’t seem interested in me, so why bother? Another white guy came in. He bought a couple bottles they seemed to know him there. 5-8 of the guys went to join him and enjoy drinks. I felt like the room was too brightly lit. I preferred the dark seats of fresh boys. 

the show started, it consisted of some strip dancing, cock shows, then big cock show, one guy had a very large cock and he stayed hard without using their makeshift cock rings, they did come out with weird costumes for this, I wasn’t interested in anyone so when they came around for tips I just said no thanks, the show ended I paid my tab and left, then I decided to head over to fresh boys.

at fresh boys they where just finishing the show with the cock parade where they use their cocks to hit the pole. I sat down. After the guy from the night before saw me he waved to me and smiled, then after he out his shirts back on for the lineup he came over to me to say hi, I tipped him 100 and he rejoined the lineup. His buddy was standing next to him in the lineup and pointing to the both of them trying to get me to pick both, I was unsure, his buddy was trying very hard, even playing with the guys cock through his shorts on stage. It was getting late and I didn’t really want to make the guy I was interested wait longer so I asked one of the waiters to have him come sit with me and I will buy drink, I asked is he your friend who does threesome he said yes but he told me another number who fucks better. I said ok let’s see. The other one came around on stage however I wasn’t interested in him even tho he definitely was trying to attract my attention, I told my guy I’m not really interested. He asked who I liked, I told him I liked him the best, he was happy and asked if I was gonna take him tonight, I said yes. I didn’t want to put the guys on stage through anymore torture so I asked to pay bill while he changed. 

we took Tuktuk back to hotel, I had great time he was even better second time, usually I find that’s not the case, he really worked hard to ensure I was satisfied. We later in bed after finishing and talked a bit, I asked him maybe you have verse guy I can watch first then we can all play. He said he did have friend even better he thinks I will like. I said maybe next time I go I can see. He told me about some sights I should visit. I know this is transactional but I felt like he actually was happy to be with me and this matters the most to me.

i will definitely off him again.. maybe with a friend… who knows. Tonight I will try to find the one bar and see how that is. I may end up going to good boys tonight as well. Depending 

oh one thing I should mention  at fresh boys and hotmale both give you back 50 baht in your change as coins, likely so you will leave that as a tip, which they got me and I did. 

I will add to this post tomorrow. 

Then they had the cock show where the guys came out and banged their cocks against a pole after this they came into the

I'm sure you realise the bang is not their cock on the pole, they use their knee, or foot. Sounds good though!

55 minutes ago, Mapraou said:

Were the actual guys at TheOne Bar being pushy and asking you to off them directly, or was it the Mamasan trying to push you into making a decision?

I believe it was the papasan he was younger tho like the bar boys sitting and chatting with another guy. The boys on stage themselves were not being pushy. 

12 hours ago, sudoxi said:

At fresh boys after I picked two other guys trying to get us to do three, even one of the waiters showed me his number. I definitely could not do three haha. Are the waiters off able? I thought they just wore numbers to make it easier to know who helped you. 

Fresh boys definitely has some cute waiters. 

Yes, waiters can be offed. Some are really cute! The only drawback is you cannot see in advance their bodies because they are in waiter attire.

39 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

Yes, waiters can be offed. Some are really cute! The only drawback is you cannot see in advance their bodies because they are in waiter attire.

Some bars will allow waiters to go out only after bar closes, others I'll be more accommodating. It may more depend on day of the week than bar.

As for attire, sadly those days in many bars we don't see boys bodies because they are in jeans or , like  BBB in Pattaya, even fully dressed .

12 hours ago, zoomomancs said:

Freshboy's off fee for waiters was 800 bt a year ago as opposed to 500bt for lads on stage. That could have changed by now.

I think 800 is on weekends and 600 other days, unless that's been since changed.

10 minutes ago, Verchiele said:

Is there a reason why the off fee for waiter is higher than the gogo boy themselves? Just found that curious... 

The loss of waiters slows down the serving of drinks and collection of bin tabs. Whereas the number of waiters is limited to perhaps 6-8, there can be three dozen or more boys on stage. Lose 10 or so of them to offs doesn't prevent putting on a show.

Weekends are the busiest periods so management wants to discourage customers from offing waiters. They've been known to refuse waiter offs if their absence would impinge on keeping things running smoothly.

If you want to spend time with a waiter, you can also arrange to meet him off the clock (post work or before work).

On 10/1/2024 at 12:05 AM, Keithambrose said:

I have been looking at TK Male massage. On Line, and even more so on Twitter, very XXX videos, but mostly the same few guys.  Has anyone on here tried TK? I'd like to know if they have a good selection  of guys, Top, bottom etc.

Whats the Twitter-account of TK Male Massage?