Tawan Forever

Tawan/The One report

5 hours ago, Verchiele said:

Thanks for the report. Did you end up offing anyone or just window shopping and enjoying the show? 

I had a little too much "fun" during the days, but went to the bar to support them and just enjoy the view... there were 2 guys I was tempted to off (and try to find the stamina) and was on the verge of taking one, but someone else snapped him up first. I was kind of relieved  :)

I think it was mentioned a few weeks ago that the bar had been sold to a new (woman) owner. This, if true, might account for the name change, but also the utterly clueless way they go about running a business. The previous owner was an obviously gay man; he probably understood his customers and set operational policies accordingly.

Even so, it was interesting you reported on a busy bar two nights out of three. 

It was also unusually busy at a twink bar: Fresh Boy, when I visited recently. See my report at https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/

7 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

I think it was mentioned a few weeks ago that the bar had been sold to a new (woman) owner. This, if true, might account for the name change, but also the utterly clueless way they go about running a business. The previous owner was an obviously gay man; he probably understood his customers and set operational policies accordingly.

Even so, it was interesting you reported on a busy bar two nights out of three. 

It was also unusually busy at a twink bar: Fresh Boy, when I visited recently. See my report at https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/

Always a pleasure to read your post! I dont recall last time you offed anyone from bar so presumably you dont think its good value say compared to SK or worth trouble.

which bar you think is worth going these days for entertainment value (less drag, more boys) I have listed these but may not have time to go to all: Dreamboy, Jupiter, moonlight, hotmale, freshboy (twink), banana club

1 hour ago, macaroni21 said:

Even if I am not on a work trip and therefore have the luxury of time, the years have had an impact. Whereas I could happily do a massage-plus in the day followed by off'd-boy in the night, I don't have the energy or interest to keep up with such a pace anymore. Once a day is now enough.

Wow @macaroni21, thanks for sharing with us some personal things about your private life.  You are one of my favorites here in this forum and I always look forward to what you write and your point of view.

What I quoted above is so true - just wait until you retire where you will have lots of "luxury of time" on your hands. 

Furthermore, if you will chose LOS as your retirement destination - you will find that occasionally other forum members who visit LOS for their vacations will contact you to participate in their vacation activities (which I generally truly enjoy), but, they will be in "vacation mode" where they tend to be in an accelerated do everything possible mode, and many will want:

• 2 or more of XXX types of interactions per day - and I often find myself hard-pressed to do a second XXX activity due to my age, and my satisfaction with one good one per day - resulting in me being a party pooper and declining their invitation to go on the hunt for a 2nd or 3rd XXX activity,
  • financial constraints as a retiree (those who visit us here in LOS are in vacation mode with special extra vacation financing) while we are on a fixed pension budget,
  • alcohol tolerance (often those in vacation mode want to drink all night long - and that just kills my sex drive and any possible hope of sexual performance).

@macaroni21 - have you given thought about where you would like to retire to?

Will we have the fortune of having you here in LOS full time ?

On 9/27/2024 at 10:19 AM, a-447 said:

Bar owners in Thailand tend to stick to what they know, regardless of whether or not it works.

If it doesn't work, they try to solve the problem by simply raising prices.

From my experience, creativity is not their strong point.

'twas ever thus.  Interesting to know if any investigations have been done to see the validity of this practice.

Last year there were full-on sex shows at Tawan. Maybe the sex police put pressure on the bars.

As with Tawan Forever, Tawan was the only bar I visited during my recent holiday in Thailand. I much prefer the muscular builds. And I stayed at Quarter Silom for a few nights, as it was only a hop, step and jump away.

Tawan Forever, I wonder if you ever visited Muscle Factory in On Nut, which is a magnet for many bodybuilders who visit Bangkok.

@bkkmfj2648 I have tried retirement, for all of nine months. Was so bored, I was going insane. Got back into work though on a lighter schedule since i can now afford to be choosier about the consulting projects I take on.

I don't particularly like Thailand 😳 as a country or society. Many things annoy me while I am there. It's mostly just its sex scene I would come back for, so even if I am fully retired, it's better to visit, say 3 times a year, than to live there. If I lived there, I fear I might either break the bank or get bored with the sex scene. Or, more likely, both.

As our wise @vinapu once said, the trouble with living in Thailand is that you can't visit.

5 hours ago, Kiwi306 said:

Last year there were full-on sex shows at Tawan. Maybe the sex police put pressure on the bars.

As with Tawan Forever, Tawan was the only bar I visited during my recent holiday in Thailand. I much prefer the muscular builds. And I stayed at Quarter Silom for a few nights, as it was only a hop, step and jump away.

Tawan Forever, I wonder if you ever visited Muscle Factory in On Nut, which is a magnet for many bodybuilders who visit Bangkok.

They still do the "first to cum" bit, which I could do without, but zero penetration, including orally.

Silom Serene Boutique Hotel is another great stay, just across the street at the other end of the lane Tawan is on. Nice pool. very well equip gym, wear what you want ;)

Yes, Muscle Factory is a must for those into hardcore workouts amongst the fellow big boys!

I sweat it out there a few times per visit.... and I mean SWEAT as it is completely without air conditioning! As a soft westerner I could not do daily workouts there, but the viewing is great!

8 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Wow @macaroni21, thanks for sharing with us some personal things about your private life.  You are one of my favorites here in this forum and I always look forward to what you write and your point of view.

What I quoted above is so true - just wait until you retire where you will have lots of "luxury of time" on your hands. 

Furthermore, if you will chose LOS as your retirement destination - you will find that occasionally other forum members who visit LOS for their vacations will contact you to participate in their vacation activities (which I generally truly enjoy), but, they will be in "vacation mode" where they tend to be in an accelerated do everything possible mode, and many will want:

• 2 or more of XXX types of interactions per day - and I often find myself hard-pressed to do a second XXX activity due to my age, and my satisfaction with one good one per day - resulting in me being a party pooper and declining their invitation to go on the hunt for a 2nd or 3rd XXX activity,
  • financial constraints as a retiree (those who visit us here in LOS are in vacation mode with special extra vacation financing) while we are on a fixed pension budget,
  • alcohol tolerance (often those in vacation mode want to drink all night long - and that just kills my sex drive and any possible hope of sexual performance).

@macaroni21 - have you given thought about where you would like to retire to?

Will we have the fortune of having you here in LOS full time ?

All good points! I am down to one XXX activity a day, if I am lucky! As a top it's more of a problem,  though I am happy with a sexy massage, where the masseur, or 2 masseurs, cum!

1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

All good points! I am down to one XXX activity a day, if I am lucky! As a top it's more of a problem,  though I am happy with a sexy massage, where the masseur, or 2 masseurs, cum!

When you come across 2 masseurs who give excellent 4 hands massage, please let me know!

6 hours ago, jason1975 said:

When you come across 2 masseurs who give excellent 4 hands massage, please let me know!

That is my aim, if I succeed, I will let you know!

21 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

@Kiwi306 don't keep us on tenterhooks 😲 tell us more about Muscle Factory. What kind of place is it? A bar? A sauna? A naked waiter fine dining restaurant? A car wash? Where exactly in On Nut?

Hey, macaroni21, I'm really sorry to tell you that it's just a hardcore gym, which is down on Sukhumvit 56 and is a fairly long walk from On Nut BTS. As mentioned, there is no air-conditioning, just overhead fans. Lots of guys to ogle at in between workout sets.

On 9/26/2024 at 7:40 PM, Tawan Forever said:

Fast forward to my visit last week, 3 nights in the bar.
I am happy to report it is the same beast that she has been of recent years. if not of it's former glory.
On night one the boys were few and not the greatest quality, but there were 2 I would consider my type.
The crowd was very small, I did have concerns for its future.
The 2nd and 3rd nights the place was packed with boys, there were 3-4 that would work for me, and it was a full crowd. A much brighter picture all round!

There were enough different body types to appeal to all tastes, several off season bodybuilder types for me to choose from :)
Thankfully the guys are still as friendly and welcoming as ever, it does help that I have a muscled build (yes that is me in my avatar) and they never fail to swarm around me and give me extra attention!

Now I'm getting excited for my planned trip April next year 😆😆😆. It sucks that during my visit Tawan was still closed earlier this year 😑.

On 9/29/2024 at 4:54 PM, Kiwi306 said:

Hey, macaroni21, I'm really sorry to tell you that it's just a hardcore gym, which is down on Sukhumvit 56 and is a fairly long walk from On Nut BTS. As mentioned, there is no air-conditioning, just overhead fans. Lots of guys to ogle at in between workout sets.

Oh, not for me then. I'm no muscle worshipper. Thanks, anyway.