Tawan Forever

Tawan/The One report

5 hours ago, Verchiele said:

Thanks for the report. Did you end up offing anyone or just window shopping and enjoying the show? 

I had a little too much "fun" during the days, but went to the bar to support them and just enjoy the view... there were 2 guys I was tempted to off (and try to find the stamina) and was on the verge of taking one, but someone else snapped him up first. I was kind of relieved  :)

11 hours ago, Tawan Forever said:

- The new manager is too pushy, trying to get you to drink more, and insisting ion a 150B tip each round just for bringing them.Also demanding tips during parts of the show quite forcefully.
On one night I watched uncomfortably as he plied a young obviously drunk customer with more drinks, trying over and over to force boys onto the customer, as well as himself.

my observations are similar, part I did not like the most was mamasan inserting himself uninvited into discussion about off and tip which ultimately ended as very unsatisfactory and poor value for the money for me .

I agree that goys there are still friendly but bar after re-opening seems to lose direction of what it wants to be. Constant asking for tips after each number in the show will make it once-per-trip bar for me  if they don't mitigate their ways.

I think it was mentioned a few weeks ago that the bar had been sold to a new (woman) owner. This, if true, might account for the name change, but also the utterly clueless way they go about running a business. The previous owner was an obviously gay man; he probably understood his customers and set operational policies accordingly.

Even so, it was interesting you reported on a busy bar two nights out of three. 

It was also unusually busy at a twink bar: Fresh Boy, when I visited recently. See my report at https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/

7 hours ago, macaroni21 said:

I think it was mentioned a few weeks ago that the bar had been sold to a new (woman) owner. This, if true, might account for the name change, but also the utterly clueless way they go about running a business. The previous owner was an obviously gay man; he probably understood his customers and set operational policies accordingly.

Even so, it was interesting you reported on a busy bar two nights out of three. 

It was also unusually busy at a twink bar: Fresh Boy, when I visited recently. See my report at https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/

Always a pleasure to read your post! I dont recall last time you offed anyone from bar so presumably you dont think its good value say compared to SK or worth trouble.

which bar you think is worth going these days for entertainment value (less drag, more boys) I have listed these but may not have time to go to all: Dreamboy, Jupiter, moonlight, hotmale, freshboy (twink), banana club