Verchiele

"Straight" masseurs and go-go boys

In reviewing massage parlor catalogue, I would say 95%+ of boys listed there as straight (take SK shops for instance across the board) . Although some are even listed as straight but can bottom interestingly.  

- I read somewhere in Thailand the word straight does not necessarily mean sexual orientation but rather mannerism? (versus being feminine). 

- I feel like at least 30%-40% of boys in the industry is at the very least bisexual. I cannot imagine just how sustainable a real straight guy fare in the industry (although they could be continual revolving door)

- Does it even matter in the end if you feel you are with a real straight person versus a gay guy. Does it effect your experience at all? 

2 hours ago, Verchiele said:

In reviewing massage parlor catalogue, I would say 95%+ of boys listed there as straight (take SK shops for instance across the board) . Although some are even listed as straight but can bottom interestingly.  

- I read somewhere in Thailand the word straight does not necessarily mean sexual orientation but rather mannerism? (versus being feminine). 

- I feel like at least 30%-40% of boys in the industry is at the very least bisexual. I cannot imagine just how sustainable a real straight guy fare in the industry (although they could be continual revolving door)

- Does it even matter in the end if you feel you are with a real straight person versus a gay guy. Does it effect your experience at all? 

I don't really care whether the person is gay or not...I'm not pursuing a relationship. As long as they don't cringe from me or act disinterested and bored, I'm won't be bothered. However, if they are gay, it'll be a bonus. 

30 minutes ago, vinapu said:

and a boner

There has been a lengthy discussion  of this issue under another heading. I don't want to repeat all the arguments.  I just want to say that if a guy genuinely  is happy to have sex with you, OK for money, and performs well, then I am not concerned  if he identifies as straight or gay. If you get good sex, and he is happy, then it doesn't  matter if he goes home to his wife and kids, as many do. You might say that you get better sex with a guy who identifies as gay, but I don't think that is always the case. I don't ask a guy if he identifies as gay or straight,  I ask if he is happy with the type of sex I want,  for the relevant time. Philosophical issues on the meaning of 'straight', can be left over!

38 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

There has been a lengthy discussion  of this issue under another heading. I don't want to repeat all the arguments.  I just want to say that if a guy genuinely  is happy to have sex with you, OK for money, and performs well, then I am not concerned  if he identifies as straight or gay. If you get good sex, and he is happy, then it doesn't  matter if he goes home to his wife and kids, as many do. You might say that you get better sex with a guy who identifies as gay, but I don't think that is always the case. I don't ask a guy if he identifies as gay or straight,  I ask if he is happy with the type of sex I want,  for the relevant time. Philosophical issues on the meaning of 'straight', can be left over!

Exactly, I don't care who he go back to as long as he make me happy in the short time we have 🤭

For me, they should enjoy the work.

In an ideal world, everyone would do work that they enjoy.

In making certain choices, I can encourage that ideal world to exist. Or at least pretend to myself it does.

That said, reality is reality. Someone doing sex work who doesn't enjoy doing sex work is being exploited. But is the exploitation different if someone who doesn't enjoy mining for cobalt or diamonds or whatever, does so because the altenative is starving to death?

38 minutes ago, omega said:

For me, they should enjoy the work.

In an ideal world, everyone would do work that they enjoy.

In making certain choices, I can encourage that ideal world to exist. Or at least pretend to myself it does.

That said, reality is reality. Someone doing sex work who doesn't enjoy doing sex work is being exploited. But is the exploitation different if someone who doesn't enjoy mining for cobalt or diamonds or whatever, does so because the altenative is starving to death?

As I said, I left aside philosophical issues, which are complex and would fill books, indeed already have! I did say in my post, ' if he was happy...".

2 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

There has been a lengthy discussion  of this issue under another heading. I don't want to repeat all the arguments.  I just want to say that if a guy genuinely  is happy to have sex with you, OK for money, and performs well, then I am not concerned  if he identifies as straight or gay

+1

If they perform and make me feel like they enjoyed fucking, I'm fine. Doesn't matter how they identify.

None of them are going to fuck me without a pay day, so what difference should it make to me? Do some people really hold the fantasy that these guys are secretly hot for you? That if they're gay they'll fall for you? The only thing they're going to fall for is your wallet. 

Every couple of years we get some sad story about someone who fell for a money boy and it ended exactly like you'd think it would. 

Fuck with the little head, don't think with it.

14 hours ago, Keithambrose said:

Or long-time, as Vinapu  would point out!

indeed. I'm not asking them how they label themselves but noticed that those who stick to the "straight' label tend to be more business oriented and less inclined to look for exceptions and excuses but tend to stick to they promised or committed themselves to . In short more prone to do good job  they are paid for.

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

indeed. I'm not asking them how they label themselves but noticed that those who stick to the "straight' label tend to be more business oriented and less inclined to look for exceptions and excuses but tend to stick to they promised or committed themselves to . In short more prone to do good job  they are paid for.

Excellent observation.

I will further add, that when they are gay - it starts to get more into the areas of:

• who are you dating?,
  • why are you paying for MBs?,
  • why are you single?

for me - this is too much drama - just let us keep it fun without too much deviation from what was agreed to.  If we agree to see each other many more times - then I might be willing to answer the above questions.

Straight or bi guys just don't care and I never feel like there has been an invasion of privacy - especially for this type of transaction.

17 hours ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

Excellent observation.

I will further add, that when they are gay - it starts to get more into the areas of:

• who are you dating?,
  • why are you paying for MBs?,
  • why are you single?

for me - this is too much drama - just let us keep it fun without too much deviation from what was agreed to.  If we agree to see each other many more times - then I might be willing to answer the above questions.

Straight or bi guys just don't care and I never feel like there has been an invasion of privacy - especially for this type of transaction.

Thats a spot on observation… valid even when I was at random massage parlor in Bali… “is the guy outside your br?”,,,