Moses

Design for business card

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which card you like more?

Hi there!

My friend and thai masseur Ef asks me to make him design for his business cards.

I made few designs and cannot choose which one he should to print. Since Ef's thai massage is for men only, I ask you at gay forum.

So, before printing I ask you to help to choose best one. Please vote. As well any comments are welcome.

Here they are (gray or white borders around card is only to show printing area, business cars is black only):

post-10479-084315400 1293540359_thumb.gif

post-10479-067700100 1293540372_thumb.gif

post-10479-091883800 1293540380_thumb.gif

post-10479-036667700 1293540396_thumb.gif

post-10479-052930300 1293540404_thumb.gif

Thank you for your help :)

I'm not sure if you made a mistake here (how the heck can anybody vote when all 5 designs are essentially identical?) or if this post is just spam (albeit, gay spam, but still spam).

It isn't spam :) I'm at forum not so long time, but you can check - my replies are here in many treads. Right now I really want to find more attractive variant. Designs aren't identical - there are different photos Ef or other details. If they will be very different - then I can choose by myself :) But when they are close in differences - I try to find more attractive variant with your help :)

APD: 9 views and no one vote :(

For me a white card with black printing is a better choice. But voted for 5.

thank you :)

colors and design is very depending on business... for some business even is enough plain white card with first name and phone number :)

thank you for your voting!

I like the picture in number 4, but the frame in number 2 that says my name is elf.

Hmmmm, I think what you need to do is to let elf pick his own card out. He is the one who will have to live with it. You ask 5 farangs and you get 5 answers. Ask Elf which one he likes best and let us know his answer.

If I take a massage, the business card makes no difference whatsoever to the decision process. What does make a difference is having a cute guy approach me outside the massage salon & competitive pricing.

Then repeat business in influenced by the quality of the massage & nothing else whatsoever. Not even the buy 10 get one free deals.

Hmmmm, I think what you need to do is to let elf pick his own card out. He is the one who will have to live with it. You ask 5 farangs and you get 5 answers. Ask Elf which one he likes best and let us know his answer.

Thank you! This card expect to be used for promotion (to leave in hotels etc.). So it should be attractive for target group first. That why I ask here :) I know Ef's preferences already.

Yes, the cards do all look almost the same.

The choice of card will not make any significant difference to your business.

What lures me into massage parlours for the first time is cute guys sat outside asking "Massage sir?" and smiling at customers.

Then if the massage experience was good, I will go back. That requires clean premises, a good quality massage and a proper hot shower to wash off any oil.

What lures me into massage parlours for the first time is cute guys sat outside asking "Massage sir?" and smiling at customers.

Then if the massage experience was good, I will go back. That requires clean premises, a good quality massage and a proper hot shower to wash off any oil.

Have you visit Ef's website? Ef is call out thai masseur. That why he worries about card - distributed in hotels and clubs they have to be his "remote smile" :) He has no parlour - he has just website and business card will be his "sitting outside" :)

I hadn't visited the site.

Often getting a massage is a spur of the moment thing & I prefer to arrange a massage with real people, rather than via a website. That's personal preference, maybe others are different. Perhaps a call out service would work well for people living on the other side of town. However my current holiday residence has about 7 massage places within about 60 seconds walk of the front door.

Guest fountainhall

Moses, don't wish to seem pedantic, but there is a misspelling of BAHT near the top of the website. It says "from 300 BATH". There are others if you'd like me to point them out.

I hadn't visited the site.

Often getting a massage is a spur of the moment thing & I prefer to arrange a massage with real people, rather than via a website. That's personal preference, maybe others are different. Perhaps a call out service would work well for people living on the other side of town. However my current holiday residence has about 7 massage places within about 60 seconds walk of the front door.

Yes, it's point.

Point "from other side" - try to find license of masseur to which you trust your body. Parlours - are places where are working anyone who want to have job. Boys and girls may be have simple training about "how to massage clients" or may be not. If you want "happy ending" - it is right place, but if you want real Thai massage - it may be wrong place.

I found Ef for myself specially coz I want to be sure - I will have not only "touching" my body, but real thai massage from person who passed trainings, exams and has license. Do you know - I have one only body for whole life, so I want to be sure if my body is in hands to which I can trust :)

I think we had discussion about this already? :)

I will have not only "touching" my body, but real thai massage from person who passed trainings, exams and has license. Do you know - I have one only body for whole life, so I want to be sure if my body is in hands to which I can trust

You miss the point. Why should I trust those "certificates" presented by professional masseurs?

What I do know is I've never been injured by all those cute masseurs & I don't know of anyone else who has been injured either.

Perhaps some other customers have the same view? If they enjoy the massage & suffer no injuries, why bother checking for qualifications?

You miss the point. Why should I trust those "certificates" presented by professional masseurs?

What I do know is I've never been injured by all those cute masseurs & I don't know of anyone else who has been injured either.

Perhaps some other customers have the same view? If they enjoy the massage & suffer no injuries, why bother checking for qualifications?

Why do you think about them "professionals"? Each parlor has just a few (sometimes just 1-2) who is working there at least 1 year... but mostly they are filled by "professionals" who come from Isaan "for better life", never been used trainings about massage and had just short instruction "how to deal with clients"...

Ok, in oil massage they cannot injure you for sure. But in Thai massage it can be very easy to have even more problems with health in time when you exit from massage shop than in time when you enter there. How they (this boys and girls who never been trained) can fix your muscles or bones if they don't know where they are in body and how to deal with that?

Even short basic professional training (2 weeks) in recognized by government school cost 10000 Baht. Second grade (150 hours) cost 16000 Baht. Who from this boys or girls from parlor can pay this money? Or you think their parlor will pay for them? So they knowledges about body and massage are close to zero. That why I don't trust them. Coz I want not "touching" but therapy of my body's problem. Ok, for happy ending with oil I trust them :)