Guest greg_is_normal

Massage Recommendation in Bangkok

Guest greg_is_normal

Hello,

I will be in Bangkok between Xmas and NY and am seeking advice on massage. My particular taste is for the massure to be thin frame and smallish - not into the bigger guys so with that in mind any suggestions? I have read up on Senso, Guy Spa and Urban Male and they look pretty good - anyone experienced them - comments or suggestions where else to try?

Appreciate all directions and guidance.

Cheers

There are loads of massage places, and so I am sure you will find each person recommending different ones. Have you seen the utopia-asia page?

http://www.utopia-asia.com/bangmasa.htm

One piece of advice is that some places like Candle Paradise seem not serve happy endings. I have never been but am told that the massages are wonderful.

Of the three you mention, I have only been to Senso. For me that was a major disappointment with only 5 boys on duty when I went (late-afternoon), poor massage and poor afters. It was also one of the most expensive i have visited. Posters on other sites have also commented on its costs. In the past, I have been a few time at Aqua and Albury and always emerged refreshed and 'happy'.

20 of the massage places put their staff photos on this site. It also has maps and directions. If you do happen to notice a masseur whom you like, make sure to call ahead to make certain he is working that day.

http://www.thaimassageboy.com/home/home.php

I visited Bonny once. The guy had no interest in doing a massage, but just wanted to f*** me. I was expecting massage, with the choice of afters to be led by the customer. I've not been back.

Paradis seem to do a good quality massage, with some extras.

I guess it all depends on what you expect from a "massage".

Shamelesmack has to be a good site to visit.

Guest beachlover

If you're after a more sexy/sensual massage (over therapeutic) shamelessmack.wordpress.com is probably the best website for info. The Thailand forum on Cruising for Sex is also recommended.

BL is right-that site is the best.

Utopia-asia is not all really uptodate or even complete. They do not even intend to, I was told in some updating notes. IOt also seems more geared toward Asians-and they tend not to want the type you favour.

A much better site is mainly Thai: tmmsociety.com, but scroll down the end and you''ll find links in english for about 90% of BKKs and other Thai massageshops, giving more delight. Another good site, but only for its advertisers, is thaimassageboy,com, but you need to subscribe first.

Most larger shops have a variety of ''boys/masseurs'', from the small fem/skin and bones types till well hung, maybe even fat and big, real men. NO shop, AFAIK, has only the type you describe. Some shops do not allow you to choose your masseur (like Bonny) but this is quite rare.

What really varies enormously beyond belief is the quality of service-both the real massage and the ''afters'' or 2nd part. Same-same for barboys or gogoboys etc-many of whom can also deliver quite good massages. That remains just the luck of the toss of a coin. Looks do not say anything about that either. (though I myself tend to believe that the most ''hansum'' ones are better avoided if you want a really good service)

Utopia-asia is not all really uptodate or even complete.

It is certainly not a complete listing, but it's a place to start. I'm not sure you can say it is not up to date. It has quite a number of users comments posted in October, November and December this year. Cruising for Sex has some extensive threads, but it's so long I find it takes a lot more time to obtain the information you might looking for.

Guest beachlover
What really varies enormously beyond belief is the quality of service-both the real massage and the ''afters'' or 2nd part. Same-same for barboys or gogoboys etc-many of whom can also deliver quite good massages. That remains just the luck of the toss of a coin. Looks do not say anything about that either. (though I myself tend to believe that the most ''hansum'' ones are better avoided if you want a really good service)

I don't really get massages for sex so I prefer to get a massage in a therapeutic-focused place where I know I'll get a good massage.

I'm always guaranteed a good massage in Paradis Spa in Silom (Silom Soi 2, same alley as DJ Station, next to Sala Daeng BTS Skytrain Station). Their rooms/facilties are also excellent - big clean, luxurious, own shower/bath, quiet. You pay a bit more than normal, 600-800 for 1hr aroma oil massage, I think. Massage skills are always superb.

Asparis (1 mins walk West along Silom Rd from Paradis) is also good, but quality not quite as high and facilities/rooms are average.

Both these places appear professional aren't sex oriented, but I don't think I ever had a cute masseur not try to get frisky with me.