TotallyOz

Wunderbar and Kaos in Sunee Plaza: New Owners

I was in Oud's cafe the other night and chatted with the new owner of Wunderbar. They had just purchased it that day and were taking charge that night. The new owners are American's and their boyfriends are going to run the bar. The new name will be All of Me.

Good luck All of Me!

Also, the old Kaos is under renovation to be a new bar by the owner of Treetz down that soi. The renovation is looking good and they say they are going to have a soft opening Jan 1. However, from looking inside today and watching the construction, I don't see how it is possible. But, I hope they are able to get it up soon! I am not sure the new name yet.

I would have asked if that meant they were breaking in a virgin.:blush:

Funny you mention that. I met a virgin last night. In the Plaza. Can you imagine?

He came over to me and said, "I am virgin for tonight." :) Seriously, that is what he said.

Funny you mention that. I met a virgin last night. In the Plaza. Can you imagine?

He came over to me and said, "I am virgin for tonight." :) Seriously, that is what he said.

Don't keep us in suspense. Is the boy still a virgin?:lol:

Guest wellinever

Here is a pic of the renovation that started. See the big bar in the middle. Looks like some big money is going into this.

Judging by that photo, i assume the soft opening wil be 1st Jan 2012?

Walking by All of Me in Sunee Plaza, it has been packed the last few times I have walked by. Last night it was standing room only. Looks like they have started off with a bang.

Yes full of Hot Air, like your stomach, You will have your little joke, GT, I have tried "All of Me" twice in th last few days, hoping to be able to give a full report, all I can honestly say is,

Wunderful Bar, Needs a few more Hot boys,?

Yes, but the only problem is getting out, trying to step over all those customers milling around the Bar :wacko:

Wunderful Bar, Needs a few more Hot boys,?

Do you really go to beer bars only for hot boys in that bar? Or, do you go to chat with friends, see the boys walking on the street? What is your motivation for going into a beer bar?

I will agree with you that when I walked by the boys are not my type. Most are feminine that I saw last night. But, I would still go to the bar and hang out and have a few drinks.

In my opinion, the only beer bar in Sunee that has real men, masculine and handsome, is Duc's Bar. He has cornered the market on Alpha males.

Do you really go to beer bars only for hot boys in that bar? Or, do you go to chat with friends, see the boys walking on the street? What is your motivation for going into a beer bar?

I will agree with you that when I walked by the boys are not my type. Most are feminine that I saw last night. But, I would still go to the bar and hang out and have a few drinks.

In my opinion, the only beer bar in Sunee that has real men, masculine and handsome, is Duc's Bar. He has cornered the market on Alpha males.

not Beer bar.

As for Ducs I.m sorry I never discuss that Bar, in case I speak my mind :(

I think you have got your Bars mixed up, ALL of ME is a GO GO Bar.

I do not understand you guys. If you like butch men why aren't you in Chiang mai. Hell, it is a struggle here to find someone here who is fem as this town is full of butch guys.

I do not understand you guys. If you like butch men why aren't you in Chiang mai. Hell, it is a struggle here to find someone here who is fem as this town is full of butch guys.

Nice to be able to live in CM I love the guys there, but as much I love it for long weekends and it's just like a bus journey to fly there, with mostly 3000 baht fare.

I think if you lived there full time, you would not have enough to do in the day, and I have been told its not easy to break into the knitting circles there, 3 guys I know went to try out living there, all came back to pattaya as they just could not find a centrol area where you can make new friends, as you can in pattaya, even though the Night Market is trying to be a social area, its mainly a meeting point or pick up place.

I think you have got your Bars mixed up, ALL of ME is a GO GO Bar.

Now, now. HeyGay. You are the scoop master. You know everything about everything. Let me just test you on this one. Are you 100 percent sure that All of Me is a Go Go Bar? Before you answer, I do know the answer to this question. So, this is going to test your scoopability. :)

Umm a tough one, so you mean the 2 times I have been there this week, to see what the Go Go Boys look like and saw a few nice ones, were not really Go Go boys, it was all an illusion, well they really do have a stronger drink in there than I thought.:ninja:

I think if you lived there full time, you would not have enough to do in the day, and I have been told its not easy to break into the knitting circles there, 3 guys I know went to try out living there, all came back to pattaya as they just could not find a centrol area where you can make new friends, as you can in pattaya, even though the Night Market is trying to be a social area, its mainly a meeting point or pick up place.

Agree the night market is not a social area, but there are bars away from that area that are great social areas. Also, the gay community and the straight community mix very well in CM. There are two or three events a night from concerts, to plays, to social gatherings, to dining out groups, to movie groups--both gay and straight. I can think of very few events or places in town where you do not find both gay and straight farangs mixing and having a good time together. I guess it is what floats your boat, but I can guarantee you that there are many good looking butch men available here, compared to Pattaya. I like fem men, but I do not live in pattaya because of the amount of tourist, the nut cases (yes we have ours but not as many), and the lack of a community of gays and straights mixing together. By the way we do have several gays who live here having fled Pattaya.

both gay and straight farangs mixing and having a good time together.

Gay and Straight mixing? That is almost as bad as Coffee mixed with Vodka. Yuck! Who the hell wants all those breeders next to you? Give me a good all gay place any day of the week.

....unless those that are mixing with the gays are cute straight boys (or girls that bring those boys to the alter). Then, there are exceptions.

Who the hell wants all those breeders next to you? Give me a good all gay place any day of the week.

I can understand the sentiments but it only reminds me of the occasions when we gays are unwelcomed by facial contortions and comments in straight establishments. We seemed to be offended by that for some reason, didn't we? For me, I prefer just to be around people of whatever stripe who don't give a hoot about what stripes the other people are wearing.

I do remember a couple of occasions in Pattaya a decade or more ago when I was siting in one of the Boyztown bars while middle-aged ladies were oogling (and vying for) the same guys that I was. It sure seemed strange at first (hell, what was my mother or sister doing in a place like this!) but ultimately I thought it was just funny as hell. And, begrudgingly, I kinda admired the old broads for having good taste....hehe.

Gay and Straight mixing? That is almost as bad as Coffee mixed with Vodka.

You should give it a try, and what the heck, you may be surprised. Straight people are almost as much fun to be with as a room full of queens without their knives.:rolleyes: