TotallyOz

I need a New Phone

My main desire in a phone is a good camera. The Nokia N8 has a 12MP camera with a great flash and good lens. The IPhone 4 has a 5MP camera and much improved over latest versions. I would not have considered getting anything but the IPhone as I love Apple but since I have an IPad, I find the need for dual applications is not needed and I will now choose my next phone based on the camera.

Anyone have the Nokia N8? How do you like it?

Other recommendations on good camera phones?

Thanks!

My main desire in a phone is a good camera. The Nokia N8 has a 12MP camera with a great flash and good lens. The IPhone 4 has a 5MP camera and much improved over latest versions. I would not have considered getting anything but the IPhone as I love Apple but since I have an IPad, I find the need for dual applications is not needed and I will now choose my next phone based on the camera.

Anyone have the Nokia N8? How do you like it?

Other recommendations on good camera phones?

Thanks!

GT,

Nokia is great phone but the touch screen apps have a major lag problem and not as slick as Apple. New Blackberry Torch is worth a look if your needs are email based.

This is worth a look

http://www.htc.com/www/product/desirehd/overview.html

It looks nice. Thank you. But, alas, I had went to Tut Com (Tut for the cute boys there) about an hour before your post and bought the Nokia N8 as I kept reading review after review about the phone's camera.

It looks nice. Thank you. But, alas, I had went to Tut Com (Tut for the cute boys there) about an hour before your post and bought the Nokia N8 as I kept reading review after review about the phone's camera.

Good choice,

hope you got a decent colour. Not that green shit...lol :wacko: