Verchiele

Sauna and Onsen Hopping in Bangkok

Hoping to try the Maxwell Onsen when I am in Bangkok in mid November. Probably late afternoon Saturday into the evening to have a long relaxing time but I could also visit on a weekday evening - any ideas on how the crowd and any action would differ at different times?

Also like the idea of experiencing one of Sauna parties, probably mostly as an observer at my age - although I didn't have any trouble having fun on a nude night at Keybox in Singapore last year!

I would like to experience the Sauna Mania foam party on Sunday - much less of a trek than going to R3. Is it worth the effort of going to R3 for their Saturday foam party instead. What is their Friday red room party?

Also like the idea of experiencing 39 Underground for the more blue collar crowd. What is a good time to go there? Doesn't have to be the busiest or wildest time necessarily. 

12 hours ago, Scott_UK said:

Hoping to try the Maxwell Onsen when I am in Bangkok in mid November. Probably late afternoon Saturday into the evening to have a long relaxing time but I could also visit on a weekday evening - any ideas on how the crowd and any action would differ at different times?

Also like the idea of experiencing one of Sauna parties, probably mostly as an observer at my age - although I didn't have any trouble having fun on a nude night at Keybox in Singapore last year!

I would like to experience the Sauna Mania foam party on Sunday - much less of a trek than going to R3. Is it worth the effort of going to R3 for their Saturday foam party instead. What is their Friday red room party?

Also like the idea of experiencing 39 Underground for the more blue collar crowd. What is a good time to go there? Doesn't have to be the busiest or wildest time necessarily. 

Based on review, weekend nights is busiest at Maxwell. Followed by weekday nights and weekday daytime is least busy. I would add Maxwell onsen for one of the weekend nights. 

R3 and Sauna Mania are owned by same owner so likely similar program for foam party and same model. Krub on the other hand is different owner and model. 

I was at 39 Underground in July and was lucky enough to be there on the foam party day. I was having a pretty good time upstairs when they made an announcement the party room was open. I made my way down there about 20 minutes later and it was half full already.

Soon after it was wall to wall hot guys. I managed to get up on a small raised area and could see it was shoulder to shoulder hot naked men! I dont recal seeing another farang while I was there.

I had an amazing time, played with so many hot guys, in groups, swapping around, it was great! I saw xome of the hottest guys Ive ever seen at a sauna there, they could have been models. I left a few hours later completley exhausted.

I say give it a go! You only live once!

3 hours ago, Gottab said:

I was at 39 Underground in July and was lucky enough to be there on the foam party day. I was having a pretty good time upstairs when they made an announcement the party room was open. I made my way down there about 20 minutes later and it was half full already.

Soon after it was wall to wall hot guys. I managed to get up on a small raised area and could see it was shoulder to shoulder hot naked men! I dont recal seeing another farang while I was there.

I had an amazing time, played with so many hot guys, in groups, swapping around, it was great! I saw xome of the hottest guys Ive ever seen at a sauna there, they could have been models. I left a few hours later completley exhausted.

I say give it a go! You only live once!

Sounds very hot. I didn't realise there were foam parties at 39 Underground too. When are they on?

7 hours ago, Verchiele said:

Based on review, weekend nights is busiest at Maxwell. Followed by weekday nights and weekday daytime is least busy. I would add Maxwell onsen for one of the weekend nights. 

R3 and Sauna Mania are owned by same owner so likely similar program for foam party and same model. Krub on the other hand is different owner and model. 

I might try Friday or Saturday night here then rather than a weekend afternoon. Thanks for the advice.