Verchiele

Sauna and Onsen Hopping in Bangkok

3 hours ago, Verchiele said:

The owner of Sauna mania posted a video…does anyone have any idea what’s going on here?. Some model couples doing hardcore activities but not with customers and not in the dark room… not sure if this is just promotional video or anything real. Anyone has idea?

Viewers discretion 

https://x.com/ton_r3/status/1841477790916542811?s=61

This should be R3 before foam party. My guess is a warm up before the party, to get the holes stretched before the customers come in >.< I was in this room just a few months ago for the foam party ahh memories

9 hours ago, Bravo said:

This should be R3 before foam party. My guess is a warm up before the party, to get the holes stretched before the customers come in >.< I was in this room just a few months ago for the foam party ahh memories

Thanks! Its eye opening on the intensity of the foam party that they need to do a warm up!! …..

Since you were there. Can you comment with the foam intensity if its ok to just watch lol

Also appreciate if you can comment on your experience lol

2 hours ago, Verchiele said:

Thanks! Its eye opening on the intensity of the foam party that they need to do a warm up!! …..

Since you were there. Can you comment with the foam intensity if its ok to just watch lol

Also appreciate if you can comment on your experience lol

There are are several fucking videos  on their various twitter accounts. One where at least 4 couples, in masks, are fuckingvup and down the stairs! Certainly would warm them up.

Incidentally,  as an older daddy farang,  could members advise which sauna to visit, R3 or Mania, or neither? Quite happy to watch activities!

59 minutes ago, Keithambrose said:

There are are several fucking videos  on their various twitter accounts. One where at least 4 couples, in masks, are fuckingvup and down the stairs! Certainly would warm them up.

Incidentally,  as an older daddy farang,  could members advise which sauna to visit, R3 or Mania, or neither? Quite happy to watch activities!

@Keithambrose - based on reports here it's really mixed body type, ethnicity and age. You'll get the eye candy, not-so eye candy. PLUS It's dark setting anyway.  So the gap is not like you'll be compared to ultra fit locals only. The gap is far more narrower than what you have in mind

I recommend just to go and try it out. If you don't like it or feel uncomfortable, you can just leave in short order. 

From what I heard Sauna Mania has more diverse customer based. R3 has more Chinese? 

I'm just slightly biased because we all eagerly waiting for your report from the sauna. 

3 hours ago, Verchiele said:

@Keithambrose - based on reports here it's really mixed body type, ethnicity and age. You'll get the eye candy, not-so eye candy. PLUS It's dark setting anyway.  So the gap is not like you'll be compared to ultra fit locals only. The gap is far more narrower than what you have in mind

I recommend just to go and try it out. If you don't like it or feel uncomfortable, you can just leave in short order. 

From what I heard Sauna Mania has more diverse customer based. R3 has more Chinese? 

I'm just slightly biased because we all eagerly waiting for your report from the sauna. 

Thanks. I arrive on 3rd, November,  then need courage to go!  Don't fancy waiting outside in a line, as I gather sometimes happens! Sauna Mania is at least walkable fron Surawong.  

1 hour ago, Keithambrose said:

Thanks. I arrive on 3rd, November,  then need courage to go!  Don't fancy waiting outside in a line, as I gather sometimes happens! Sauna Mania is at least walkable fron Surawong.  

If I recall, the line up occurs during the absolute peak like Songkran festival - not regular weekend. 

8 hours ago, Verchiele said:

If I recall, the line up occurs during the absolute peak like Songkran festival - not regular weekend. 

Good to hear. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Bravo said:

Yes definitely can just watch!

So I went BKK in July and attended R3 foam party.

At about 8:30pm-9pm, they will open up entrance area of which you need to be naked to enter. So need to leave your towels behind. In the foam party area, there were about 10 models, these were guys who were wearing glow in the dark bracelets/ around the neck. You can approach them to suck/lick them, some can be fucked, where some only fucked. When the foam starts can be a bit chaotic, because the foam machine is not uniformly distributed, so one side can get alot++ of foam, which can quickly go over your head. Anyway, lots of groping and fondling around as people walk around admist the foam. it was really crowded, I would think maybe nearly a 100 guys. I saw one model who also has multiple OF videos, he is so hot, i approached him and sucked him for awhile, while feeling up his abs and nipples hehe.. 

Compared to the usual Orgy parties hosted in sauna mania/ R3, the foam party makes having sex a bit less easy, cuz admist all the foam/soap/wetness etc, hard to use the condoms properly. So mainly kissing/groping/oral action only, although there were some fucking action. Intensity wise, because hard to fuck around, i would say not super intense compared to the usual O-parties where there is much more fking.

I met a really cute chinese guy who has such a smooth body and ass and I followed him around while hugging and groping him. After the party we went to shower together and headed to a room for some fun 😃

Wow. Thanks for sharing! Lots to digest figuratively and literally speaking lol

13 hours ago, gerefan said:

The closing of both Babylon and Soi Twilight are the main reasons I hardly ever visit Bangkok nowadays.

I, too, miss those places. But Patpong 2 certainly has its charms and just walking along that short stretch of Silom Soi 6 allows you to view 75 or so masseurs.

7 hours ago, Verchiele said:

A review from another board:

with the price of 480B per entry, I cannot demand more anymore, the best sauna experience in a lifetime, that may be forever won't be found in Singapore. 

I just feel like I am in Taiwan or China, 800 people squeeze into that 4 storey building, I am really scared of stampede, seriously .... but luckily all patrons behave well and their crowd control is quite good. 

at the rooftop, may be this is the wildest sex show that you may imagine and experience ..... Even thou the foam party only last for about one hour, but after all you will feel super tired .... and it is good timing to drop by nearby place for foot+body massage ..... Sauna Mania is really mania : ) 

Thanks!

On 10/7/2024 at 5:43 AM, Bravo said:

Yes definitely can just watch!

So I went BKK in July and attended R3 foam party.

At about 8:30pm-9pm, they will open up entrance area of which you need to be naked to enter. So need to leave your towels behind. In the foam party area, there were about 10 models, these were guys who were wearing glow in the dark bracelets/ around the neck. You can approach them to suck/lick them, some can be fucked, where some only fucked. When the foam starts can be a bit chaotic, because the foam machine is not uniformly distributed, so one side can get alot++ of foam, which can quickly go over your head. Anyway, lots of groping and fondling around as people walk around admist the foam. it was really crowded, I would think maybe nearly a 100 guys. I saw one model who also has multiple OF videos, he is so hot, i approached him and sucked him for awhile, while feeling up his abs and nipples hehe.. 

Compared to the usual Orgy parties hosted in sauna mania/ R3, the foam party makes having sex a bit less easy, cuz admist all the foam/soap/wetness etc, hard to use the condoms properly. So mainly kissing/groping/oral action only, although there were some fucking action. Intensity wise, because hard to fuck around, i would say not super intense compared to the usual O-parties where there is much more fking.

I met a really cute chinese guy who has such a smooth body and ass and I followed him around while hugging and groping him. After the party we went to shower together and headed to a room for some fun

@Bravo, may I ask some logistical questions for Sauna Mania

- Do people wear condom generally (for oral/anal). I guess this is something you can pre-wear before the main event

- Is it Ok to wear slippers generally around the foam area and rooftop

- Since its so many people - I guess you get touched, you touch other people easily unless they send a signal / say no /  walk away. Thanks again!

12 hours ago, Verchiele said:

@Bravo, may I ask some logistical questions for Sauna Mania

- Do people wear condom generally (for oral/anal). I guess this is something you can pre-wear before the main event

- Is it Ok to wear slippers generally around the foam area and rooftop

- Since its so many people - I guess you get touched, you touch other people easily unless they send a signal / say no /  walk away. Thanks again!

Yes, when you enter they usually give you a condom and lube packet at the counter. There are also many condom + lube packets all over the orgy areas on the floor. The only thing is because it is dark, hard to see if the packets are used already or new.. For me I don't usuall fk in the orgy cuz its rlly messy and chaotic so not an issue for me, some people bring their own.

Some people wear slippers, but generally i would say its not terribly dirty so still ok to go barefooted

Yes.. you get touched, licked, groped 😆 Simple no signal will suffice because they will just move on to one of the hundereds of guys around you 

14 hours ago, Bravo said:

Yes, when you enter they usually give you a condom and lube packet at the counter. There are also many condom + lube packets all over the orgy areas on the floor. The only thing is because it is dark, hard to see if the packets are used already or new.. For me I don't usuall fk in the orgy cuz its rlly messy and chaotic so not an issue for me, some people bring their own.

Some people wear slippers, but generally i would say its not terribly dirty so still ok to go barefooted

Yes.. you get touched, licked, groped 😆 Simple no signal will suffice because they will just move on to one of the hundereds of guys around you 

The crowd sentiment is echoed in the other forum too where everyone is polite even when they turn you down.

so looking forward to this! Did you get a chance to do any of the bathhouse ?

5 hours ago, Verchiele said:

The crowd sentiment is echoed in the other forum too where everyone is polite even when they turn you down.

so looking forward to this! Did you get a chance to do any of the bathhouse ?

Yes, the parties are really great, even if all you do is just stand afar and watch. Fun and hot to see all the action going around.

Yes i've been to sauna mania and R3 parties. You can see if they advertise the dates on their "X", or message them on line app to check which dates the parties are at.

Usually it's always either at sauna mania or R3 on fri/sat/sun at 8:30pm.

==

feel free to check out my trip reports from 2023, 2022, 2020 haha there are snippets of my observations of the sauna mania/R3 parties.. 

Edited by Bravo
add on

On 9/16/2024 at 6:20 AM, Verchiele said:

All Men Onsen listing

Kaikan Onsen - well reviewed - seems clean and more popular than the others

Kino Sento

Maxwell Onsen

Zen Onsen

Ryuu Onsen

Thanks for posting. I was not aware that there was such a proliferation of onsen.

I have been to Kaikan, expensive at 450 THB, but clean and well managed. With a bit of luck, I spotted gay activities. Details in my blog:

https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2023/10/gay-activities-sep2023-thailand.html

I have a full list of gay saunas in Bangkok: https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2023/09/bangkok-gay-saunas-2023.html and have to update for onsen some day.

There is "Waterboy Onsen" which is a gay sauna and just uses "onsen" to have a fancier name.

There are some genuine saunas in Bangkok, where sexes are separated but no gay activity at all. These have real hot saunas and steam rooms and cold pools, whereas most gay saunas are only lukewarm. Details here:

https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2017/06/normal-saunas-in-thailand.html

https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/09/silom-sauna-in-sathorn-sri-bam-pen.html