Verchiele

Sauna and Onsen Hopping in Bangkok

Hi All, wanted to share some of my research into Bangkok sauna group events which seems to follow a clockwork.  Krubb in particular has models / OF stars appearing on the signature Fire party event which involve a Go Go dance and really ‘open invitation’ for a group activity.  I am thinking of just going there during my visit and just walk around and be a fly in the wall lol 😂 

For the all men onsen, think it is primarily for gay cruising spot although it can just be a place just to chill/relax and window shop for eye candies.  I am not too sure about the prevalence of MB in these spots - my guess that its not too common. 

Gay Saunas Schedule

Friday: 39 Underground (Mask Party)

Saturday: Krubb  (Fire Party)

Sunday: Sauna Mania (Foam Party)

Monday: R3 (Mask Party)

All Men Onsen listing

Kaikan Onsen - well reviewed - seems clean and more popular than the others

Kino Sento

Maxwell Onsen

Zen Onsen

Ryuu Onsen

During my recent stay in Bangkok I went to Krubb over 2 successive weekends. Weekend visits entitle you to a free admission pass during the week, which I took advantage of once. 

It was teeming with men at the weekend, but nowhere as busy during the week. 

Saturday and Sunday offered free cocktails at 8pm on the top floor, but if you loiter there too long, you will miss out on the show which takes place at the same time on a lower floor. One night the star of the show was an off-season bodybuilder,  who started posing and it wasn't long before he was being fondled and caressed by hungry guys. Before you knew it, he was a top and a bottom at the same time. After the show finished, many guys ended up in the dark room for more action.

It's quite a long way from Silom by BTS. I was staying in On Nut for a week, which was the next stop 

Be warned that there are many stairs, as it's a five storey building.