Olddaddy

The Boyztown hotels

I know a lot of you prefer Classroom 

But I'm wondering if anyone still stays in the Boyztown hotels anymore?🏨🏨

Haven't heard of reviews about them for ages, is the Ambiance still going?💚

They used to be so so popular when Jim was running them.😄

How times change 🕕

Yes I believe they go.

However I havent stayed in that area for years ,they just aren't as "out there" as they once were .

What are the gay favourites?

I guess Classroom is a dark horse now , Zing ,Agate in Jomtien complex 

2 hours ago, kokopelli3 said:

Copa, across from Ambience, has very nice rooms

+1

I stay there in both Jan and May this year an can vouch  for them. Good value for money, rooms modern and well appointed , more costly room very spacious. 

As for Ambiance , they are opened , I saw people emerging from hotel few weeks ago  but I don't like their maze of corridors and rarely stay there.

I like Classrooms , rooms big end very discreet entry although Pattaya is not really for shy people

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

one of pleasures of having one is sitting there with boy over beer , both of us, how to say it, not exactly completely dressed 

Vinapu recommended the Copa which I am trying beginning November.  Quotes have balcony. 

I think there is also the Le Cafe Royale? 

I just found that area noisy to stay overnight 

Probably won't be nowadays though because of the limited customers.

Do they still have the boys line up in the afternoon on the street? 😮

8 minutes ago, vinapu said:

no, that custom of parade at 9 pm was not resurrected after covid

and that decision is part of the reason why Boyztown has lost its former appeal (excitement).

the other being that the Boyztown anchor = BoyzBoyzBoyz - most of the guys on the stage are fully dressed now (how boring) and the place is now focusing on the Asian (Chinese, Korean) crowd

So for me, like Vinapu mentioned above - the remaining fun places are now mostly outside of Boyztown (with the exception of Toy Boy) - just a couple of streets over - at:

22 minutes ago, bkkmfj2648 said:

the other being that the Boyztown anchor = BoyzBoyzBoyz - most of the guys on the stage are fully dressed now

most means all with exception of 2, max 3 who were bare chested last 2 times I was there. I can't believe what happened to bar for time I was considering best in whole Thailand.

I'm not even talking about stratospheric 1050 off fee, higher than for models at Moonlight who are parading in skimpy briefs not jeans and sweaters like BBB guys

20 hours ago, MunichCut said:

I can only recommend the rooms with the large balcony, I just booked one yesterday.

I had a week staying at the Classroom. I’m not sure if it had a large or small balcony cos I didn’t use it, but I suppose they would be useful for smokers.

The side door is recommended when bringing a boy back, because parading them via the main entrance through the bar, where customers seem to be elderly expats is not a good idea. It’s not what you would call a gay hotel so sharing (plus boy) the lift, with str guests (plus girlfriends) was not something I enjoyed. But having said that, I didn’t have any real problems and the place didn’t suffer, surprisingly, from late night noise.

2 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

The side door is recommended when bringing a boy back, because parading them via the main entrance through the bar, where customers seem to be elderly expats is not a good idea. 

I hope I don't sound weird but this is one of the reasons it's appealing to me.

I want everyone to see the  guy I'm bringing back , I want them to look shocked 😯 😳 

1 hour ago, Olddaddy said:

I hope I don't sound weird but this is one of the reasons it's appealing to me.

I want everyone to see the  guy I'm bringing back , I want them to look shocked 😯 😳 

nothing stops you from parading boy through the bar  while screaming or singing " he will fuck me in 10 minutes' wile pointing your finger at where he will enter you .

I'm sure boy will be thrilled as well.

On another hand knowing hotel and bar quite well you still may be disappointed as most patrons still will give you blank glance at best. They saw it all and more at such location.

7 hours ago, Olddaddy said:

I want everyone to see the  guy I'm bringing back , I want them to look shocked

I think you were saying this tongue-in-cheek, but I wouldn't want lurking readers of this forum to think this is the kind of "challenge-the-norms adventure" one can have in Thailand. Spare a thought for the boy with you.

Besides, things can get ugly when you least expect it, e.g: 

However, to compensate for the above downer of a video, here's another video more easy on the eyes, hehe:

They were probably kissing 💋in public not that it matters but you must have some self awareness and respect  ...and that's anywhere in the 🌎 World 

Not everyone wants to see two bear 🐻 guys passionately tongue kissing 💋 

14 hours ago, Travellerdave said:

The side door is recommended when bringing a boy back, because parading them via the main entrance through the bar, where customers seem to be elderly expats is not a good idea. It’s not what you would call a gay hotel so sharing (plus boy) the lift, with str guests (plus girlfriends) was not something I enjoyed. But having said that, I didn’t have any real problems and the place didn’t suffer, surprisingly, from late night noise.

Going back to my original post above about boy parading and lift sharing, I have tried to recall an instance of the latter during my one week stay at the Classroom, which was six months ago, since when I have made another trip to pattaya. After a couple of days there I realised that most of the other guests were not gay - only one I chatted too whilst having a snack in the bar was, and he didn’t have the same focus as myself - ie boys.

it was when I had offed a twink from the Complex and had returned with him in tow entering by the side door. It took a couple of minutes for the lift to appear by which time another guest entered with a rather attractive girl who clattered along in her high heels towards the two of us. The four of us got into the lift. My boy and the girl just stared at each other, but the guy just said “good hotel” to which I replied “suits me”. Just a tiny interaction between two Pattaya sex tourists, co-existing with different orientations.