Guest lvdkeyes

Have fun or go mad

Guest beachlover

Man, was that frustrating... took me ages. Did it, then forgot how I did it and had to spend a while figuring it out again. Aaaaaahhhhhh.

I figured out the two rules of thumb for successful completion are...

Rule 1. Once you've made the first couple of moves, do not make any move, which will result in two frogs of the same colour being next to each other.

Rule 2. You need to think two moves ahead (i.e. what position will this move leave me in) to ensure rule 1 isn't violated.

I wonder if young kids figure it out easier...

Guest beachlover

Oh relax... it's not like I gave away the Freemasons' secret handshake. If someone doesn't want to know they'll stop reading where it says, "are..."

Guest lvdkeyes

I don't need to relax. Thank you very much. I just wonder what would prompt you to post the spoiler. It was an insensitive thing to do and you shouldn't have done it.

Guest beachlover

You sound unnecessarily tense... relax. It's not going to ruin someone's day if they can't resist the temptation to read on despite knowing after the second paragraph it's a spoiler. :)