Mysteryman

Treetown

1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

Came to my mind, why are there no bars with boystaff in Walking Street or Treetown? Why do they have to be separated from the girlbars? For me it would be nice if it was a mix of both. 

file petition with City of Pattaya I guess to re-zone entertainment areas

There was a gay bar in Walking around 2 years ago.

You will notice however ,strange to say , that the Ladyboy bars are in girlie bar areas 

Yes, Olddaddy, that’s a fact. Hence I would like to see ”normal” boys too at these venues. Then you would not have to go, depending on your stay, far away to Sunee or Boystown. I think they would mix fine, since the gay boys tend to have a lot of ladyfriends.

I'm going to be honest with you , I would have anxiety walking around say Soi bukhao with a young looking man who is probably 25 but looks 18 .

Admit never had a problem but in that area a lot of homophobic people 

1 hour ago, 12is12 said:

R there really incidents of homophobic violence in pattaya? And just bcs 2 guys walk together?

Try walking around Soi Bukhao at 1am  with a boyish looking legal aged boy , you won't get violence ,you will get cat calls ,whistles etc , possibly get called a few names