Guest dekdek

YENSABAI APARTMENT 5TH FLOOR FOR RENT

Guest dekdek

Yensabai Apt. 40 sq metres for rent on 5th floor overlooking Sunee Plaza and an external swimming pool. Normal furniture including aircon, fridge, 21 inch TV, DVD, hot plate, microwave, electronic safe and normal utensils. Bath and shower with hot water, swimming pool and ample parking for car or motorcycle.

Long term rental, minimum 1 year @9000 baht per month payable in minimum of 3 monthly installments at a time. Deposit 20,000 baht.

Possible consideration for 3-4 months over the Christmas period @12,000 baht per month.

Tenant pays water, electric and cable at normal household prices.

Contact David Mobile 0851619652 or preferably Email at dekdek@wapda.com

I don't know dekdek, or at least I think I don't, but I'd like to add, for those unfamiliar with the Yensabai condos, that it is located within very easy walking distance of Sunee Plaza. The condo has good security guards.

I think the price dekdek is asking is quite reasonable and a very good deal. If you are coming to Pattaya for the length of time he specifies I think it will be well worth contacting him for further information.